T is for Trauma

Tord ran into the Red Base with Tom by his side.

"GET OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY!" Tord screamed as he and Tom ran to Paul and Patryck.

"Please, please tell me that there's an update." Tom pleaded.

Pau and Pat shook their heads and sighed.

Tom choked back tears. "Tord, I'm so, so sorry. If I was just paying attention, I would've seen and-"

"Hold up, this is your fault?" A soldier asked jabbing his finger in Tom's chest.

"It is not." Tord spat. "It's just as much my fault as it is his."

"Well," Paul began. "What happened? How did you take your eyes off of her?"

"To pay!" Tord exclaimed. "We we're paying for the food, and we looked back, and she was gone."

Tom fought back tears. "Even than, I should've been watching her! If I wasn't so damn busy with May, or Jack we won't be in this situation!"

Tord began to speak when another soldier came in, Axle. "Red! Blue! Edd and Matt are calling!"

Tom and Tord ran into the room in a fiery rage. They ran in to see...

Nothing?

Then Edd and Matt walked into frame. Matt smiled. "This baby is so cute! I didn't think Todd could have such a cute baby!"

"It's Tord. And making Tom watch his kid for him, that's low. I can't believe he put up with that." Edd frowned.

Matt sighed. "Tim was probably very sad, and Todd-Tord used that to his advantage"

Edd sighed. "Tom. This baby is gonna be our key to getting our friend back."

Matt smiled. "Yup! We can finally be friends with Tom again!"

"Now, have they answered the meeting yet?" Edd asked.

Matt looked at the camera, directly in Tom and Tord's eyes. He sighed, "nope. Only some other soldiers walking around."

Tord looked around confused. The only walking soldiers were well, him and Tom. But then he remembered...the disguises. He ran out to the bathroom then ran back in with usual hair. He sighed and unmuted himself. When Tom nearly broke down crying. "Tord, look! Edd! He- he...He isn't supporting her head! Edd! You need to hold her head! She could die!"

Edd was holding Marie like he would've held Ringo. On her stomach.

"Edd! Look- Tom's crying! Tom, why are you crying?" Matt asked sadly.

Edd put Marie on the couch, she was surrounded by pillows and blankets. "Tom? What's wrong? What happened?" Edd asked concerningly.

Tom was sobbing at this point. He didn't care that the amount of soldiers staring at him in the room. He only cared about whether or not Marie was okay. And she wasn't. Tom could see her dirty diaper from the screen! She looked filthy, and hungry. Even if she wasn't gone for that long.

Edd sighed. "We did this for you Tom. We need you back! Please, Tom."

"Then," Tom sniffled, and hiccuped between sobs. "Than give her back."

Edd sighed. "Then come back. Please, clearly you care more about Tord's kid than he does. So you can care about her here! Please, Tom."

This was when Tord intervened. "No you FUCKING don't! I care for my child very well!"

"Well why don't you care as much as him? Why does he care at all?" Matt asked with a confused tone of voice.

Tord looked at Tom. Tom nodded. Tord inhaled deeply before he spat loudly. "Because it's his child too you asshats!