I wont hesitate BITCH

"So...Tord..."

"Right..."

The two walked in awkward silence. Listening to the cheerful shouts from behind them. Tord walked, disappointed in himself. He fucked up. Like, for real. His eyes drifted down to Tom's hand, and he gasped. "Your ring..."

Tom looked down and chuckled. "Yeah...I was gonna leave it on the floor, but then I remembered that we have not one, but two kids. And I didn't want them to choke so..." his voiced trailed off as he cleared his throat. "Plus, I remembered what you said when you proposed."

Tord frowned. "What do you mean?"

Tom paused, he stopped in his tracks, then turned to face Tord. "I never realized before, that when I hated you, I imagined you like the sun. Always squinting at you, and never looking in your direction, but...when I finally did, I lavished in your warmth, and loved you. And then before I knew it, you were gone...I know what you mean now. How it felt to be in the shadows of sorts, to be a dark, faceless figure. I know that now. But it still begs the question; why?"

Tord looked away from Tom in shame. "It's pathetic..." he muttered. "I broke my promise so soon after making it..."

Tom turned Tord's face to meet his gaze. "Tord? Please...I want to know..."

"You deserve to know..." Tord sighed. "But it's stupid really..."

"More stupid then you cheating?"

"No," Tord corrected. "Me cheating is fucking moronic. Why I did it is...it's selfish."

Tom just stared at Tord. Waiting for a proper answer. Because that certainly isn't one. He chuckled. "I knew it...it's me isn't it...?" He whispered as he clenched his fists.

Tord shook his head violently. "No! Fuck, it's never you're fault! I cheated!"

"Because of me!" Tom spat. "What is it? Is it my trauma? My baggage? My fucking scars? Is it how I-...I cry all of the time? Is-...I-Is it b-because I'm not a g-girl?" He sniffled. Tord reached out to grab Tom's hand when Tom pulled away. "No. G-Go back to her! Because I'm not fucking perfect! You can't do this! Go fuck her, and come back to me for what? Do you want me to be a housewife? Because-...I love you Tord...And I'll keep loving you, and I won't stop, because I can't? Okay?! But I'm not going to bare out my heart and soul to you, and beg for you to come back, because for once...I don't think I did anything wrong!" Tom chuckled in disbelief. He looked at Tord and sniffled. "Tell me Tord...please."

Tord sighed. He looked towards Tom, and could feel the pain radiating off of him. He sobbed. Like, sobbed.

Tom scoffed. "You-...you can't just cry your way out of this!" He grabbed a hold of Tord's shirt collar. "Tell me Tord!"

Tord clenched his fists. "BECAUSE I WANTED A KID THAT I DIDN'T FUCK UP!"

Tom stepped away from Tord and frowned. "That doesn't make any sense...what do you mean?"

"Torin and Marie...they're...with their monster sides...I've seen what they can do. And you've felt what they can do! How Tomi almost hurt himself! And you!"

"S-So..." Tom started.

Tord sighed. "I saw her, and she wanted to ignite what we had. Which was a fling type of situation...but after thinking, I thought of it as an opportunity..."

"For what?"

"To have a regular kid...bring life to something that won't hurt itself! Something that won't struggle with fitting in, or controlling it's power! I just want a normal family...one without wars, or a bat-shit crazy grandmother...or fighting. But I should've gone about this a different way..."