07. 𝙙𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙜ä𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

I spent my night tossing and turning in my bed. I hadn't slept since the argument I had with Damon before everything went down. It had brought up old stuff from the past I had kept stored away.

I had kept them hidden for a reason but they would always be there to haunt me. I had nightmares, very bad ones and it was really hard for me to sleep because I just knew I would have them.

I would've rather been at some club right now forgetting about my problems but I just knew that Elijah being daggered was going to bring out Klaus soon especially when a full moon was coming up.

I kept trying to think what I would do when the time came.

Everyone was going to hate me but I think I could live with that eventually it would pass.

By the time I was done overthinking the sun had come back up and I started to hear voices down the hall which made me get up and walk down to Stefan's room where he was choking Elena.

"Maybe try shutting the door?" I chuckled then saw Katherine next to me. "Hey Katherine you're free from Elijah's compulsion"

"The smart Salvatore can't believe I keep fooling you two" Katherine walked into the room while Damon just stood at the doorway with me.

Elena rolled her eyes and got away from Stefan.

"Oh god, I'm going to need a drink for this one..."I walked to Stefan's desk pouring bourbon into a cup.

"Try breakfast first" Damon said to me and just rolled my eyes downing the drink.

"I don't want you here. Get her out of here." Elena gives Katherine a sneer and I couldn't help but snort.

"Elena, you need me. You all do" Katherine said and I just scoffed keeping my commentary up.

"We all want the same thing: for Klaus to die. Despite this, you're all scurrying around like chickens with your heads cut off." I immediately got up , not wanting to hear no more.

I knew Katherine would be able to get under their skin and win them over; she always had that effect on them.

I wasn't going to sit by and watch it.

"I guess it leaves me out because I don't want him dead" I began to walk out the room but stopped just where Elena was. "Jeremy invited me to the grill today might have to accept" I smirked once I struck a nerve in her.