In the beginning

'Not like most people knew me after all I was a nobody , sure i am spider-man but no one know it is me peter parker, for school and other people i am just puny parker , pathetic orphan, no one cared about me expect my aunt may why would anyone give a damn about pathetic orphan . Like every person have their own shitty secrets and their own personal baggage i had one secret too to protect my loved ones but i personally think low of myself because my fair of share shitty experiences.I want to breakdown , cry but it would be endless so i pretend , i put on facade like nothing happened in my life even its a existing crisis as teenager'

His train of thoughts were interrupted by punch to his body 'damn spider sense i sound have listened to it' he thought. He was fighting The Hulk , he almost took down avengers in hand to hand while they were training the S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters . His team's " Team Red"  each member was being tested for their abilities .

But how did they get in here in the first place ...

An one and half year ago...

New York , place where heros lived , team red had an important meeting and Daredevil called in for his team members to discuss about the recent disturbance in their patrol  because of the S.H.I.E.L.D agents had been on their tail more and more after the three masked vigilantes started working together. Daredevil led them most often being clearly most mature one , Deadpool being the reckless as always with Spider-man on their side all the smarts and that one person keeping his team together. Its was perfect team in all accords.

WORDS WRITTEN: 292