Matt Wade go against Chad

Matt and Wade were simply exploring the new part of the underground lair. They were just curious to know what else they could find in here. Whiz was away well in the humanoid form saying she has other businesses to attend , she had lift with a small liquid nitrogen box. Matt wondered what could she mean by other businesses but shrugged it off anyway.

They were checking out Spidey's lab then , wade accidentally moved one beaker , then with soft hum , a door appeared. They both looked at the Direction of the humming and found a door appear out of nowhere

"Yay another secret room" Wade chirped. Matt swore he could literally see sparkles in his eyes or something.

"I don't think it would be safe going in their , it's personal and all you know Spidey's" Matt says genuinely scared as he knew peter had some serious security grids planted in several areas of Base, Spidey is very paranoid and he was fairly sure if this was his personal space besides his home where ever that is he might have gone all out of his way to keep his private life safe like his identity that is .

"Come on Matty , Don't be a sore patch , it'll be fun". Wade tries because he is genuinely curious and didn't honestly care if his curiousity kills the cat. He was just adventurer looking for a mystry when it is right here he wants to solve the mystry and look what's behind this door like be a curious man-child more like child right this moment.

" Wade, no" Matt says

"Wade , yes " and wade presses his hand on door and a picture of a clown appears which surreal scaring the shit of him , he scrambles quickly away from the door and hides behind Matt.

"Told ya not to do that"

"But.. how'd he knew...I didn't like clowns coz they're creepy as hell , do silly stuff , they paint their face like they're smiling but nit really , it fucking creepy , silly jokes they crack atleast I do crack fair jokes..their eyes those are the worst that stars all all....overall creepy and scary...I mean have you seen that movie It it's pretty scary and I did know it had clown but well I had to man and watched it ....but what happened while we watched that movie .....will be never spoken off ....I will personally unalive the guy who came with this creepy story , and director who fucking directed..this ....how in everlasting hell did it go crazy...most people loved it....how could they...they like creepy fucking clowns killing small children... seriously people are losing their morals... I am telling you ....I may have killed people but I never hurt a child except for that one mutant kid who could destroyed our beautiful world... so yeah my point is clowns creepy...but it's more creepy that Spidey knew...do you think he stalks us...or...or-"

Matt cuts wade off simply saying "shut it Wilson"

"But-"

"You are not allowed to be in here , do you know that?" Whiz calls out as she enters lab , she didn't look all too pissed just amused that they are still in one piece after finding that door.

"Well we just wandered around" Matt says truthfully

"I know" whiz chimes

"Of course you knew you were still here when we thought you were physically gone but you are interconnected aren't you ?" Matt asks

" Yes ,Mr. Murdock that is correct , I am making you guys awkward aren't it ? And Mr. Wilson stop gawking at me every time you see me it's kind of disturbing" whiz replies

"Yeah I just sorry well um I am having a hard time believing you're not human that's why " wade says

Then an emergency blip occurs " looks like there is an attack at xxxxx industries , playing security footage" whiz says

The footage plays on live they see fire everywhere , then whiz focus on human like figure in the fire cackling "Burn you bastards that's what you deserve" they see people running for their lives but getting caught in the fire blast and burning alive

"That one's a psychopath, can we just unalive him , coz Spidey's not around"

"Wade"

"What he might come out and burn everything again , it's better if we unalive him"

"Wade"

"Fine"

"Good , whiz is there any water resources around that area " Matt says connecting via comms as he and wade make there way out

"Wade, where are you-"

"Look here's a ride for us" he says pointing at the high tech bike which looks like it had weapons much too Deadpool's delight

{Oh lala la Awesome}

They get in and proceed to go to the spot as whiz tunes in " yes we have 6 fire hydrants around area suprisingly and weather seems humid of sorts if it rain this will put the fire out and it'll be easy capture of the antagonist , the guy's name is Chad , his mutations allowed him to survive he almost got burnt in a hostel fire and you know all flame on he just burns random places for fun , looks like he works in damage control , where his income from so that explains why he's currently burning that industry"

"So , I should discuss with Spidey for this plan on how to make that place rain , it'll be raining before you reach there"

----------time skip brought to you by whiz meeting peter (check next chapter)---------

They arrive at the spot it had started raining true whiz words , they didn't had to put much off fight , chad had already drained much his power , Matt hold him whilst wade cuffed his hands which prevented him from making them both crisp human corpses well that would be only Matt coz wade was already crisp livin' human.

The S.H.I.E.L.D arrive minutes later Deadpool and Daredevil fled the scene coz they couldn't fight off the agents if they tried to capture them.

"Clean trick" Maria comments looking at the scene , coz they were informed the rain was artificially made to put out flames. They had to report back to Director Fury.

Well updating Today coz I am on leave , other stories will be update too maybe...I guess if God let be peacefully that is