Matty meets fatty

The skyline and it's shades , the sun sinking slowly down painting the sky with red, pink, orange, yellow shades.the birds flew back to their homes, as their hatchlings await for them in their nest. Like the birds , people who worked day shift are returning to their families, some to bars , some to entertain themselves in some party. And few people who took their responsibility to protect their city are getting ready to go do their job. These  people just didn't had one job to do besides so much to think when you just found that the superhero or vigilante you work with is actually a teenager , who has so much to live for but is risking their life , in these line of work. Without anything in return , now that Matthew Murdock comes to think of it , they never asked Spidey his backstory like he had enthusiastically asked about theirs. At first he and Wade had told that didn't signed up for that to be a team but then later they had told him anyway.

' Some effect that kid had on us'  he thought.

'I did had a vague guess that Spider-Man might be little young , but I certainly didn't expect him to be teenager , I mean why? Why is he doing that ? What had that kid gone through to -'

"Matt, my man. You're early here today , got new case"

Matt turned to look at his friend , he was so happy to finally able to see how his friend Looks like without his radar sense , he still had the ability though like Spidey had promised . He got up and hugged Foggy , catching him off-guard.

"Hey Matt , you ok? "

"Yeah yeah I am"

"Wait , where's your glasses and walking stick? I didn't see them anywhere "

"I can see that foggy, I don't need them anymore"

realisation hit Foggy like rock

"Wha-that's great man , I am happy for you , how? " 

"A friend helped "

"I want to meet him"

Foggy knew Matt since he became Daredevil in fact he helped him from the beginning.

" I will some day I guess and about case you were talking about "

"Wilson Fisk , Kingpin of crime, the hub for all sorts of illegal business going throughout New York , weasel helped a bit in digging , with his underworld connections , this is a big deal, Matt. If we could find proper evidence , we can bring him down. Luckily team red had almost busted every illegal deals since 4 months. This is guy is trying in politics, we need stop him before he does "

"Sounds like a challenge, anything about family background"

"Wife Vanessa Fisk , really good woman I can say from all charity funds and a son Richard Fisk"

" A mobster with a good wife , hmm.. something's off , she might not have known how he gets his money , guess he is more of wife worshipper"

"You are actually right"

"When am I not , let's a pay visit to Wilson Fisk shall we ?"

"Doesn't sounds like a good idea , Matt. That guy is insane "

"You never know if don't seek out"

"As matter of fact , yes. But how about as an attorney and your alter-ego"

"I wasn't actually planning to go visit him Daredevil you know"

"And...uh I don't know how to say this but Karen called last night , she's asking reason for your break up ...she also said you didn't answer her calls or messages  what's the deal Matt"

"I am already risking your life practically because of my alter-ego I don't want her to too, Foggy, I told you not to get involved in this but you did , I just.."

"It's fine man , I myself got myself involved in this , it wouldn't be on you if something happened to me. Promise me , you won't blame yourself if something like that happens"

Matt and foggy leave to Fisk towers , Matt pretending to be blind ,which foggy had suggested foggy already had an appointment with Fisk regarding a case that involved Wilson Fisk.

When they entered tower Matt's phone blared from his pocket. He answered the call it was Wade.
"What is it now?"
"Why are you in fatty 's tower?"
"Case, business"
"Still something doesn't feels good"
"Wilson , I'll call you back"
"But-"

Matt hung up the call. They took the lift to get to the top floor where Fisk's office is located. They got out from the lift and greeted with security guards who probed them. They got into the office through glass doors. There sat a bald , fat , huge man in his royal suit behind a huge desk . The man got up , opening his arm.

"Mr.Nelson , like I expected, oh you bought a friend"

The man stick his hand out for Matt to shake , and he did

" Wilson Fisk"

"Matthew Murdock"

"You're the famous attorney , who bought many criminals to justice"

" Uh that's a bit too much , I was just doing my job"

" You sure were Mr.Murdock , you're such a humble human"

"What can I say , staying blind isn't easy "

"It sure isn't"

Foggy interrupts their conversation

"Mr.Fisk , if you please can we get to business"

"Always in the point Mr.Nelson , sure "

"There is a case filed against your ally Elektra who supposedly noted as a deadly assassin claims that you , had hired her to kill the former Mayor of New York"

"Those are rumors that I can assure you Mr.nelson"

Matt butted in , " I am afraid , the alibi , the assassin provided checks out Mr.Fisk , it was Harold Howard"

"Harold is nasty man Mr.Murdock , we used to be friends , yes. But hjs intentions were wrong so I stopped making deals with him"

"I think we got all we need Mr.Fisk , thank you for cooperation, see you in court" Foggy says

"Yes , it's a pleasure working with you ,Mr.nelson"

They leave the office and to their penthouse in hell's kitchen.

Meanwhile In some abandoned warehouse:

"I don't think this is a good idea" Eddie says.

"Fisk is great ally , brooke, he'll help us bring That spider down" Doctor Octopus says in a matter of facty tone

Shocker says " I have heard he hates vigilantes/superheroes whatever that freak call himself, he sure will be great ally , that guy's loaded " adding his opinion in the discussion

" Doc is right , brooke." Sandman

"Then what are we waiting for" Electro says

" Then it's time we call them " sandman says smiling evilly

" Nope not happening" Electro intercepts "those two are some insane people"

"So are you sparky " sandman jokes
"Shut up , sand grains" Electro counters

"ENOUGH, not a bad suggestion , William, we can get those two " doctor Octopus says

He grabs a burner phone , taps some numbers " hello...yeah..you up for spider hunt...great...time...7.08...ok..place...warehouse 48...okay...nice able to work with you again...yeah okay"

"Sooo?" Sandman

"Spider hunt is on,and no we won't need Fisk  for this , if this fails then yes , we can negotiate with Fisk "