christmas present part 2

"Boss , Peter Parker resigned his job one minute ago"

"What?!!" Tony yelled making everyone freeze in their places, Wanda and Pietro were having a hard time believing but they it's for the best knowing Tony's unhealthy obsession it makes sense , they understood peter had this planned all along or else why would he have sent those gifts knowing he might catch the Tony stark's attention , that's the reason he resigned. But they wondered how is he gonna make his living if he resigned the S.I. job.

....One minute Ago....

At the Team red base:

"hey whiz , do you think they might have opened their gifts by know don't ya think ?" Peter asks whiz

"I suppose...what are you  typing anyway?" She questions peter

"Email" peter replies

" And ?"whiz tries again

" you'll know" peter says smiling mischievously

" Oh my god you didn't just...peter that was our cover for where you get the money from why would you do that ?" Whiz looks at peter like as if he's out of his mind

"Don't worry whiz , he'll get me back in two ways" peter says

"You're not going to do what I think you're going to do , are you ?" whiz asks to which peter only smiles

At the stark tower :

A frustrated stark going on and on about how he lost a protégé and Avengers , well poor avengers had to bear with him.

Hell's kitchen :

Matt is back after having plans for Fisk discussed with foggy and finds a present in his home. He was surprised but he had guessed who could it be , Karen and foggy had already exchanged presents with him already , it must be peter then. He opens the box and finds a circular gadget and small stick of some sort. Curious he grabs stick first and the stick glows , he moves and he can see it expand , he tries throwing it , the stick hits the target and comes back in his hand. "he surely knows my style, thank you peter"

Then he grabs the circular gadget he turns in his hand to see what happens then he tries placing it in his wrist he sees a belt form around his wrist then the halo head appeared and spoke
" hello Mr. Matt I am Daisy , you're personal A.I. , a video message from peter , permission to play ?"

"permission granted"

Video plays , and peter is seen adjusting the cam , " hi there Mr.Matt , this watch is for communication purpose and few other , you can do so many things , Daisy is capable A.I. hope you like this , and security protocols are available , anyone who is not you might get fried" he laughs nervously "and the range-tick that is the sticks highly improved new combat weapon , hope I got your style right I had some inspiration from black widow's shock batons, see ya tonight"

Matt smiles takes the range-tick for test drive today , he puts on his costume and leaves for patrol

Deadpool residence ( not really ) :

Deadpool was wasted drinking , because he was feeling so lonely after Vanessa's death , chirstmas was a painful reminder of her death , he has this habit of masking his emotions through his sarcasm , a way to deflect his insecurities , anyway he was wasted and didn't notice someone slip in a package in the afternoon.