"It's not your fault Peter"

Peter had talked Dr. Connors into injecting the cure to his aunt may , so here they were in the hospital room , where may laid almost looking lifeless. She was so pale , and peter couldn't bear to see her like that , he urged Connors to inject the cure. They have done every test and the cure was 99% perfected in the evening hours by peter and Little help from Connors.

May didn't shift ,she just laid their , out cold , looking deathly pale. Connor injected the cure. And they waited for 2 hours.

Getting impatient , peter called whiz.

"whiz , scan may , show any changes from intake of cure"

"sure , peter. Scanning...cancer cells have stopped growing but the no changes confirmed otherwise"

"WHAt?! Whiz scan again"

"scanning...no changes confirmed"

"she's going to be okay , I know she will be" peter said firmly

"I am afraid that won't be case peter , it's like she doesn't wants to live"

"please whiz , she has to live...for...for me"

"Peter?" Connors put his hand on the shaking teen who didn't want to accept what is happening.

Peter turned and looked at Connors , his tear stained face , and glowing eyes made Connors breath hitch he couldn't see the teen like this.

"Hey Pete , I don't know how you're feeling , but I know , if she doesn't wants to live , believe me no medicine will cure her, I am sorry, peter"

Connors side-hugged the teen.

"but why me ? It is always me isn't it? Dr. Connors , she's going to dead just because she adopted me" peter murmured whilst crying.

"hey, hey , pete , it's not you , ok , it's just..."

"its just what Dr. Connors ?" peter snapped angrily . Angry because this was happening once again , angry because universe just likes mscrew his life over and over . Angry because he couldn't do anything about it. Angry with himself.

"peter , oh my god, what-?"

Peter eyes glazed and he collapsed right on Connors , his hand loosely holding the bar of May's hospital bed , his hands grazing against his Aunt's.

Connors coaxed peter to the sofa and laid him , he kept calling him , but peter wouldn't wake up. His body was turning cold and Connors was freaking out , not knowing what to do. Peter skin has become pale.

-------------------------------------------------------

Elsewhere...

His eyes took some time to adjust , he stood by their house , old house. His vision was Little bit hazy , he walked to direction were he hears laughter coming. What he saw made him so shocked , there was his dad , mom , uncle Ben and Aunt May.

"Dad?"

The tall , brown haired man , brown eyes , wearing , hoodie, undershirt and sweatpants looked at peter he smiled at him but eventually frowned and said

"Oh...Peter, you shouldn't be here , are you...oh god , you still have so much life ahead son , go back"

"Mom"

A woman , a feet shorter that his dad with Auburn hair and freckles on her cheeks looked at him mirroring whatever his father did , but quickly schooled her face and walked towards him and hugged him.

"my brave boy , my beautiful boy , god look at you, grown into a handsome boy , you got your dad's eyes"

Peter melted in his mom's hold and tears forming in his eyes.