Wanda's Pup

Natasha was so curious as to why her soon to be daughter had been daydreaming a lot lately. She might pay very little attention. Little did Natasha knew , it has to do with some boy. Not that she is going to ask her but find out pretty sooner. Natasha was sparring with Wanda this morning and giddy smile she had even after Natasha had pinned her made her to get to the conclusion that it was indeed a boy.

Wanda had been asking for permission to go out of the tower a lot lately to Clint, because she considers him as her father figure. It's been only three days she had went out but again here she was asking  permission to leave the tower again. So Clint dramatically stood up and decided to play it off a bit

"Wanda , you went out just 3 days ago , and that to AlONe"
"But Clint, I-"
"No Wanda listen , you could have taken Pietro with you instead you decided to sneak out all alone , what if-"

Natasha walks in the middle of the conversation

"Cut the crap , Bird brain , just because she's asking your permission, don't act like you are too much of yourself"

"Oh come on , nat , I was trying to act of-"

"You--- what now? Clint you're dead " Wanda is now mad how dare he play with her feelings.

"Wanda" nat says

"Yeah mo- I mean Nat"

"Did you just--"

"You know what , I am leaving , be back in at 8 at night , promise"

With that Wanda leaves half-dead Clint , stunned Natasha and a laughing speedy in living room/dinning room/kitchen.
She sped walks to elevator , leaves a sigh of relief.

The A.I. chimes "Ms.Maximoff , Ms.Romanoff had you to stay out of trouble no matter what"

"No promises Nat" she says and leaves to the lobby and outside the tower , she took a cab  to reach the central park . On her way to Central park after the cab left۔ she saw a red and blue blur whiz past her . A guy swinging from building to building while another guy in glider followed , they were fighting. She saw the guy with red blue suit knock out the man in the glider. She knew that guy from the YouTube , that guy , Spider-Man .

'he seems like a nice guy , always helping people'

She wandered in the central park , enjoying the weather , but being alone was no fun , and her eyes fell on the cafe on other side of the road , her head wandered back to Peter.

' I wish he was here right now with me , we could just like talk I don't know maybe get know each other, he is the only friend I have besides the Avengers'

Peter actually took a day off from to school because he had to take his aunt to therapy and he was almost done with Matt's cure. After Matt has questioned , the unplanned patrol happened, then gobby and all. He took his aunt to therapy , it took an hour. He was back home , he had to restock the home supplies and decided to go for mart far away. Walking always helped clearing his head besides swinging. He left his Aunt May at home and started walking to the mart.

As if the universe had heard her prayers , she saw the familiar curly Cheshunt brown hair bouncing in the crowd  of people far away after two hours of mindlessly staring at the fountain thinking about him. A golden retriever puppy ran towards her tackling her to ground , it's licked her face , she giggled as fur ball , showed it's affection towards her. She petted it's fur , stroking it's ears.

"Looks it got its owner...oh it's YOU?!!"
"Hi Peter, didn't expect you here ? No school I guess"
"Uh hi Ms.Wanda , I ,uh , I am on  leave , for today , found this stray on my way to mart , he was so friendly but then he ran away in the crowd and ...to you"
"Just Wanda will do . Are you fine ? You seem pale, it something bothering you?"
"Nah it's fine Wanda, would you like to keep the puppy , it's doesn't have an owner" he said with sad smile. His eyes were full of sympathy and longing.

'Those puppy eyes would melt anyone' she thought

" Jeez please stop , I am taking it already , don't give me those puppy eyes for the love of God I don't think I resist them "

"What.. eyes?" He was confused,

'what is she talking about'

"Nothing, I just said I am adopting this one " Wanda says pointing the puppy. This made him smile brighter , and he grabbed the puppy and spins with it in his hands saying

"Oh look at you lucky hobo , this nice lady is adopting you , I am so happy for you."

Wanda felt her heart flutter at the sight , A human sized puppy with another puppy was just so adorable. She was doubting if she could handle this much cutness. She had a giddy smile on her face,then it happened so fast  metallic claws grab the boy in front of her. He was scared but he didn't.... scream. Odd.

Wanda immediately got into action  , using her chaotic magic ripping every part of metal  from suit of the man with metallic wings. He screeched in horror , peter fell as the claws grabbed him had been ripped from about 110 feet. He still wasn't screaming. Again Odd. She couldn't catch him but someone did ,another man with red and black suit. He caught him in bridal fashion and brought him to safety. Peter was little shaken so Wanda tries to calm him down  using her magic , which doesn't help him. 

Peter started having a panic attack , he didn't how to control his breathing even after so much of experience with this he still find hard to gather his head. Deadpool was trying his best to calm him down calling him silly pet names and distracting him. It did work to an extent. He felt embarassed for having a panic attack in public . Daredevil who had Left the mad man to police came back . He could sense the familiar presence , like when he was around Spider-Man. He could see now and so he did , it was a 16 year old boy. Then everything came crashing down to him.

This boy not scratch that this child , who was sixteen year old is the guy in the red blue spandex suit swinging over the city , fighting crime , getting stabbed , getting shot, teaming up with adults , helping them , working jobs , well that was too much , despite his own struggles Daredevil felt bad for this kid. He was always overprotective of Spidey but now he swore he would turn the world upside down if anything would happen to this kid, he felt this kid was like his little brother of sorts. But he was planning to meet him as in his civilian clothes.

Both Deadpool and Daredevil left  after. Peter had told Matt not to come out no matter for one day but he did , but then again he thought, Who was he boss around Daredevil. He reassures wanda he is fine.

Wanda was still worried about Peter , he took the puppy back to the tower. Everyone were shocked to see the scarlet witch with a puppy playing in the living room when they had returned from a mission while she was out getting fresh air. She named him "hobo" , the same name peter had said. She looked so happy this made Natasha and Clint smile, they both were planning to adopt Pietro and Wanda officially after Christmas. It was going to be their gift to twins. Tony was furious Wanda getting involved with Team red , not that he hated all of them but one , Deadpool, she shouldn't be out in the first place but she did, he was going confront her later on that matter.