Chirstmas present

On the occasion of chirstmas everyone were so excited in the Avengers tower especially the wonder twins since their friend had promised them to gift those cool watches just like the one he had. They both had planned on meeting him on chirstmas to exchange their presents but they couldn't because the adults had planned events beforehand. They were sad now because now they can't meet their friend , why does life have to be so cruel.

The penthouse was decorated so well , it felt so homey and cosy like the most dangerous individuals didn't live their instead a huge family did. Tony decided he had to clear up the despute he had with Wanda and decided he should gift her something special which he did. The other heroes had the wind of what happened between Tony and Wanda , they felt bad for Wanda and peitro. So they also did their part making them feel special , they mattered to them so much , they were the part of their huge dysfunctional family that's all mattered.  They are well aware of the things they had gone through like Bucky. Bucky understood them better than Natasha understood them. Who would have known that the killing mission , hydra's assasin,  the winter soldier was good with children.

That morning Thor had arrived at the tower with his brother , Loki. Tony was wary of Loki , so where the others , they believed strongly that he's not someone to be trusted except Bucky , Wanda and Stephen they were fine getting along with Loki. The others wanted to protest for Loki to leave but left it alone because they didn't wanna hurt Thor's feelings. Thor had a special place for Loki and the Avengers in his heart so he would always try visiting them on their midgardian festives.

When the time came to open their presents everyone gathered around the chirstmas tree which stood tall in the middle of the room where the presents were kept. Everyone had exchanged gifts among themselves. Natasha and Clint adopted  Wanda and Peitro , the twins were so happy .There were two more boxes at the chirstmas tree. Everyone looked at each other as if asking' is it you ?' , however Natasha volunteered and took boxes addressed to Wanda and Pietro , they both looked shocked at each other , Natasha raised questioning eyebrow at their expressions but gave those boxes to them " you have to open this here in front of us , ok , for all we know it could be something dangerous" she stated concerned. They both nodded enthusiastically because they had the vague idea who sent them those gifts and what their gifts are.

They twisted and turned the box , Pietro knocked on the box side as if giving suspicion to the group of Avengers. He smiled at Wanda who too was struggling , having no idea to open their boxes,  then their phones chimed at the same time

===================================
I am friends with two avengers

Petey : hiya guys, Merry Christmas ☃️ 🎄,  hope you received your presents which I promised , oh and there is small button on the side of box to open it , hope you look them , the watches have a connected single A.I. her names is Gem or Gemini like the zodiac sign if you know it...I am rambling here too anyway check out and tell me if you like or not...see ya this weekend , oh and Pietro you can join to , I would be so glad to meet you again. Bah bye 👋 (just now)

===================================

Both Pietro and Wanda smiled looking at their phones , there was a noticeable blush on Pietro's face. Wanda looked at Pietro and chuckled at his reaction. Everyone were now so curious to know who sent those gifts because the way both are reacting has got them  quite interested in learning who is this mystry person is anyway.

Natasha has very noticeable frown on her face ,. She is quite paranoid when it comes to the twins well being she came to the conclusion that this is the same person that Wanda met and bought a pup with her that day however she had no idea that Pietro too knew this person.

Peitro and Wanda didn't mind what others were on about. They shared a look and said "on the count of 3 " they nodded " 1 " they said in unison getting their audience more anticipated " 2 " , everyone eyes were on them , they weren't even blinking they were just looking at them in anticipation , to make it more fun...they passed a long gap. Clint couldn't wait anymore " oh come on open it " he whined , they both chuckled and then looked at each other then " 3 " they pressed the button *click* *whoosh*...all gathered around. Wanda took out a circular gadget from her box , curiously she placed in it on her wrist , the belt formed around her wrist *blip* a halo head floated over the screen. Pietro looked at her and did the same the same thing happened.

"Hello Wanda , Hello Pietro , I am Gem or Gemini I am your personal A.I built by Peter , he sends his greetings , here's a video" the Halo head chimes , the video starts to play , a boy with chestnut brown hair and big chocolate doe eyes  could be seen he  looked so nervous he wore a simple t-shirt and hoodie. He looked so young. "Ok I guess it's set..woah ok..hey guys I hope you guys liked the watches ...I coded everything , gem will explain the various in a simplified form ok guys you can change the colours the way you want too , I guess that's it and Merry Christmas Wanda and Pietro...I still can't believe I am friends with you two ...anyways see ya bye guys ...oh I forget there are security protocols too". He winks at them and waves bye. The video ends there .

Tony eyes were wide almost the size of  dinner plate he couldn't believe that this kid made those watches with an A.I. he wanted to know more about this peter kid, Wanda who had read his mind says
" Tony peter  works in your company and  you didn't know " she says amused  , the others look at Tony as if asking for confirmation .

he asks Friday " Fri, is there someone named Peter in any of our branches "

  "20 results from R&D , Finance , and Intern laboratories" Friday supplies

so he ask Wanda for full name , which she says " ok Fri , now search for Peter Parker "

" Peter Parker , age 17 , Intern laboratories 114 , other info couldn't be retrieved sorry boss "

" what ?!! "

Tony was more than curious now so he decides to hack into the database to find more about Peter Parker but all he gets a window in which pixelated letters show
' nice try dude ' then the starkpad  goes haywire and shuts off after a few sparks come out.

"Woah...now I want to know more about him, should I arrange a meeting ? " Tony wondered loudly 

Everyone are also curious now , this kid managed to beat The Tony Stark in hacking , so they definitely couldn't wait to meet him soon.

Wanda and peitro are feeling like they have done a big mistake by telling tony about Peter working in his company.

" Boss , Peter Parker has resigned his job 1 minute ago"