old ties

Peter let his disguise fade as walked as calmly as he can after witnessing a bloody massacre it's not a first time he has seen this. But it certainly was long ago when he fought alongside shang chi against his father. His father went against his own principles and asked his subordinates to capture and behead them in the arena itself and they had no choice but go all out to stay...he witnessed shang chi in his full fury...that eyes showed such powerful emotion, an emotion he didn't recognize.

He questioned himself as to why did he let frank castle go? Was he right to do it? He didn't know. He walked and walked and reached a destination he recognized. He stood in front the café shop he once visited with his uncle ben. It was melancholic feeling perhaps, he walked in and sat on the table near the window.

He didn't know how long he spaced out. But then he heard someone's soft cry.

"Peter..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanda and Pietro were pretty much losing hope, they haven't seen Peter for several days now. Hobo was getting restless. He won't let Natasha or clint to take him for walk and always was coped up within Wanda's room with Pietro. Clint finally had enough of this going and forced them to take him out to walk. He even fought with tony to let them be. Tony was not the best person when it comes to empathizing with, since the director had halt the search for certain spider, he thought it was a good idea to let them off the hook. They even tried to locate Peter using their A.I but she wouldn't give away his location but would reassure them that he is alive and asking them to locate him, is violation of one's privacy. As absurd as it sounded Pietro was so mad that he yelled like madman that,

"fuck privacy...it's been too long...he got shot that one time...you know...you're just an A.I how would you know what I feel?"

And gem had reassured him, saying "I might be but I understand that you think he might be in danger, don't worry whiz can take care of him and he has friends who can take care of him..."

And with that Pietro and Wanda heavily relied on gem for reassurance.

Wanda and Pietro had taken hobo on a walk although it doesn't require two people. They had to conceal their identity using Wanda's magic but they also bought "celebrity disguise 101" as Peter put it, just in case. They had taken a stroll in the park and had kept walking. They were just walking without paying much attention when hobo out nowhere started getting excited, wagging his tail, and tugging Wanda towards a café. He barked to get peitro's attention when Wanda tried to resist him. Pietro looked at their now grown dog and then to café and scanned the window. He stiffened as soon as he saw a familiar face and ran so fast to the café. Wanda puzzled by his behavior let hobo tug her towards as she got closer she saw peitro looking through the window.

"what is it speedy?"

"look for yourself"

She looked through the window to find Peter sitting lost in his thought. He seemed healthy, for moment she wondered if he disappeared because someone might find out who was and use him as bait. Peitro although he had thought about not getting personal with Peter, he couldn't, he was too cute to be ignored he think , and he hadn't entered the café yet because he lost track of time oogling him. Wanda smacks his head.

"lets go meet him"

"you make it sound like you're gonna interrogate him"

"are you for real? But we still deserve an explanation right?"

"I don't know, do we?"

"peitro...?"

"we put him danger in first place by being friends with him, don't you think?"

"I...I...I don't know"

"let not meet him today...he will come to us...we just have to wait a little bit longer"

"you're right , lets go"

And just like that they didn't meet him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lorna asked sage to look for Peter but it's been a month now and she's starting get impatient. She had always thought about searching him once she was free from the lab. That spider guy helped them and she had been free for almost 5 years now. Bolivar trask might have died of accident but the laboratory still exist, so does the Oscorp. She looked in many places of world and she wanted to give a last shot, then get settled in New York regardless.

Claire had also offered help to look for him and she is happy to have good friends, she might often think ABOUT that fella code named "eclipse"

As of now she had stormed into sage's room to ask her about Peter's current location.

"found him...he must be here" sage had answered her finally with smile, she looked so exhausted.

"thank you sage..you take rest , I will get Claire"

"wait why Claire , you should just take the bike"

"I am too impatient ..."

"whatever...you make it sound like he is a lover...he is just your friend...wait don't tell you are childhood darlings"

"blurgh...what did you get that idea...just go to sleep" Lorna says grossed out by that idea.

She quickly finds Claire who was busy sketching something, Lorna just got a glimpse of blurred face but she could tell it was a girl. Claire had hid it quickly.

"sheesh can't you just knock before you come..."

"sorry about that I was in a hurry, you told me you would help right? Can you please open a portal to this place"

"don't tell me sage found your friend!!!"

"yep...lets hurry up"

Claire has seen her friend who she secretly has a crush on, with a smile on occasions so rare but today the way she smiled was so genuine, it was anything like she had seen. She felt a little envious of this friend of hers.

'come to think of it...I still don't know if she is into guys or girls?'

She opens a portal near a café in midtown.

Lorna and Claire walked into the café, a bell chimes as they walk in and scan the place. It's Claire who finds the boy, he looks so young and doesn't look like a 17 year old...and she thinks he is the most adorable boy , she has ever seen , coming to her senses , she nudges Lorna who has yet to find him.

For Lorna it's like time froze, the moment she looked at him, his brown hair had grown and he looks lost in his thought. It felt like dream, the person who she had been looking for is right there within a few feet, her legs take her to him on their own.

"Peter..."

Her voice so soft, so full of emotions, the joy and years of earning , and tears veil in her eyes. She thanks the gods and sage in her heart.

She sees her snap out of his thoughts and look at her, Claire right behind her.

"umm...I am and you are?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, at the same time in different part of midtown...

"I am at the school boss, waiting for your call"

A man in a black suite and a maroon tie emerges, he walks into the office, startling the man behind the desk, his hands power up and he says in threatening tone.

" I am here to let you know that ...this school is under my control"

Then four people walk in carrying gun, one of them says "we got all teachers round up and students are locked in the class"

Another says, "should tie him up?" the guy in suite only nods and makes the principle talk in the microphone

*crackle* *crackle* "THIS IS PRINCIPAL MORITA, ATTENTION TO ALL THIS BUILDING IS HIJACKED. I REPEAT THIS BUILDING IS UNDER HIJACK. I REQUEST ALL STUDENTS AND TEACHERS TO COOPERATE WITH THE OTHER PARTY AND NOT INDULGE IN RECKLESS ACTIVITY"

________________________________________________

MJ was supposed to have a quiet day at school as