Connections Pt. 2

4 years ago...

2 years since Spider-Man showed up in New York, peter met Shang again to give him the teleporter which he had invented , Shang was in San Francisco since his father found out about his whereabouts in America. Since peter kept in touch with his master , helping from time to time.

Peter set the coordinates to Shang's location in San Francisco. When he appeared using the teleporter , with a flash of light he appeared in Shang's location only for a knife to be thrown at him which he caught elegantly and throwing on the other side of the wall harmlessly. He looked at his assailant's flabbergasted face and starts laughing.

"not funny peter, I could have killed you" Shang says shaking his head as his smiles seeing his pupil clutching his sides and laughing.

"Haha , I am sorry Master Shang"

Peter bows in front of Shang and Shang embraces peter in a hug.

"how have you been ? master Shang"

" I have been fine Pete, to what would do I owe this pleasant surprise"

"Well.." peter fumbles with the device he's wearing and explains about the device and Shang is speechless.

Shang used to visit peter during his summer and winter holidays to train and spare with him. Last two years have been no different , but Shang noticed that Peter's style of fighting has changed a lot , it has become more elegant and precise , his techniques have mixed forms, Shang noted that peter had improved a lot more in the past 4 years , he started training him . Peter without his spider strength was still almost a match to Shang but with the powers he's become more deadlier. Shang and peter were sparing.

They have been sparing for 20 minutes, when Shang asks, "so...what else have you been doing besides all the science stuff ,school and martial arts training?"

"huh...um I joined ballet classes , been doing that for like an year now, I am sub at the studio"

Shang tries to get peter in a headlock but peter fluidly escapes much to Shang's surprise. Shang sent a high kick towards Peter's solar plexus but peter efficiently blocks , he didn't need his spider sense to warn him as he saw it coming. Peter uses both of his palms to push Shang with some amount of strength which cause Shang to sunk back few feet away from peter.

"anything...else I need to know?"

"hmm...well...have you known of New York's vigilante Spider-Man?" peter says as he avoids the quick jabs from Shang, who's sweating a little.

"uh huh...what about Spider-Man?"

"well...that's me"

"Okay"

Peter had pinned Shang and won . They collapse on the training mat catching their breathe , peter gets up and brings towels and water bottles.

"so... you're not mad?" peter asks

"I am not mad, I am surprised I guess...but I should have known, I wouldn't expect anything less from the boy Ben Parker raised , such a great man"

"Yeah he was a great man" peter says dwelling in nostalgia

"What are your abilities , so we can train you accordingly"

"whiz"

A holo screen appears from Peter's watch

" peter has heightened senses, proportionate strength of a spider , inhumane flexibility, super speed, adhesion to any surface, and precognition sense which he named spider , healing factor"

"interesting , and hello whiz"

"Hello Mr.Shang and it's nice to meet you again"

Shang trained peter again help him hone his skills that came with the spider bite. The training had been vigorous , peter has resorted to online classes that year for school.

One day during the year he proposed the idea of overthrowing Shang's father and instead Shang take his place , Shang was conflicted but agreed when Peter reasoned that Shang wouldn't have to run away from his father and do more good if he happens to become the leader of ten rings and change its history as terrorist organization to helping or assisting agency for the world. Peter explained the plan , he told Shang to compete his father with him, in three stage battle , stage one being tactical , stage two knowledge and stage three being one on one battle and if his father loses he should give up his leadership of the organization, the mystical objects , cut ties with organization completely and devote himself to Buddha's ahimsa way. It was way too risky but was worth a try.

The following week the idea was proposed by peter, both stood at the training grounds of the base of ten rings organization. Shang was conflicted at letting peter to fight his battles but he also knew he couldn't get peter to back away , once peter made up his mind no one can stop him from doing what he does.

~~~~~~~~~~

Present time

A blonde male in their early 20s wearing black hoodie, pants, shades ,mask with filters which was light like cloth and heavily equipped and shoes , which where specially designed to sneak up on people looked back and forth out his window of a really huge mansion.

The person jumped out of their window which was 5 floors above from ground and graciously lands in a crouch on the mowed grass lawn. The guy breaks into a run which didn't look humane, his hand glowing as the light bleeds through the restless night.

Then a frustrated yell rings in the air

"DANIEL FUCKING RAND, YOU'RE SO GROUNDED WHEN YOU GET BACK"

------------------------------------------------------

"GAHH" a Man yelled as his fingers got crushed under the pressure of fist crushing it with strength that could be counted as superhuman if you hadn't seen Spider-Man or Daredevil

"Changed your mind perhaps?" A gruff asked and twisted the man's fingers even further "stubborn one, aren't you?" He tsked at the man with bloody forearm , blood drippin. The guy wore a tee above which was a bullet proof vest with a skull face painted on it. The man got a razor sharp clipper. He got the man's finger between the sharp claws of the clipper and slowly started to press it, dragging the flesh in excruciating painful way.

"Ahhhhh... I will talk I'll talk please don't"

The man pulls away the clipper "talk" he says in such a cold tone that the man started saying his life history his criminal history which included some things that were not in the records. He listens and once he's finished he looks hopefully at the guy whose expression is unreadable, seconds later a gunshot rang through air that made the man's associate flinch and cower. The guy proceeds to blew everyone's brain out , he walks to the craters in the docks and shoots at the locks opening them, a large number of girls and women rushed not well dressed ,some bruised and some with clothes barely covering them, they were from different countries he could tell.

"Frank" A voice is heard to reveal the one and only Daredevil.

______________________________________

Hello again , I am happy I was able update sooner this weekend , hope you this chapter

~Yours Friendly
Purple Spotlight (。•̀ᴗ-)✧