"Whoa what's that ?"

Wanda and Pietro sawcpeter go hug a bulky man , dark skin , bald and shaved face , his eyes stormy grey wrinkles and blemishes littering his skin. He embraced peter like he has his son. The man appeared to be in his late 50s or so. He ruffled Peter's hair. "so you show up today out of nowhere , didn't think you would come before holidays started" he says having his arm around Peter's shoulder.

" Well I felt my friends needed therapy without therapist Mr.Gregor " he grinned as he said , Wanda rolled her eyes at this.

"Sure , anything you want kid, so who are your friends?" He asked as he hadn't spotted the two other teens

"Oh right" he tugged the man to look in the maximoff twins direction. The man's eyes widened , mouth dropped open and peter simply chuckled " Mr. Gregor close your mouth  you would caught flies" he says snapping his jaw gently back in its place. Mr.Gregor shook his head

"Kid?"

"Yeah"

"Is it me or you can see two youngest avengers standing there , am I delusional ?" He says

" No , Mr.Gregor , they're here" peter replies

"Oh YEAH...RIgHt.... Welcome to Gregor Animal shelter" (i totally made that up I have no idea if it even exists)

Wanda and Pietro smiled and nodded at the owner of the facility.

As Peter walked in several dogs of different varieties came out of their places running towards him. They tackled him to the ground and started licking him making all his clothes covered in drool, he didn't mind though. He felt loved he sat in middle as the dogs sat arround him wagging their tales , he scratched their ears and stroked fur soothing his soul and the friendly beasts.

Wanda and peitro watched this standing far away, hobo jumped out of Pietro's hand and ran towards peter. Only then Mr.Gregor noticed the young labrador.

"You got another one on your way here , pete, aww he's so cute" Mr.Gregor

"Yeah no , but my friend" gesturing to Wanda " adopted him , his name's hobo" he grabs hobo bringing to Mr.Gregor who awed as Peter got up every dog followed him , he gave hobo to Mr.Gregor who stroked him and let him go , peter clapped his hands and every dog stood obediently in an instant , he went and brought the dishes and line them up , the dogs almost longed to be touched by him again wagging their tail. He bought dog food and started putting them in each one their dishes , Wanda and Pietro helped. The dogs dug in while they were busy eating peter stalked off to other animals.

Wanda and Pietro looked in wonder how practically every animal loved peter , and melted in his touch. They played with animals for what seemed like 1 1/2 hours. Mr.Gregor watching over them , smiling everytime peter got tackled by some animal or animals.

They were enjoying their time , and suddenly ,they saw smoke far away , followed by small kaboom kaboom.

"Whoa what's that?" Pietro asked

At this exact moment, Peter's watch blinked and whiz the A.I. appear in her codeing glory in the form of hal , only her head floated, as it glowed Blue. It shoed calling.

Peter moved away from prying ears of three people and stalked into shelter further inside where no one can hear him. He moved the hal.

"Whiz , what happened, I saw an explosion , is everything alright, are DD and DP injured?" He asked panicked.

"No , boss, but we do have a problem-"

"I am coming Right now" he says hurriedly, before he could touch the spider locket around his neck tucked inside layers of clothing whiz interjected

"Peter , it's ok , stay we got this , I just need to operate droids to bring down rain , I need those Coding right now , to Operate , and YOu FoRGoT to put it in me"

"Yeah sorry , give few minutes" peter says abd starts typing furiously and fastly on the halo keyboard , typing more words in a second.

"And done , check-in if loaded the crystals , check check and check" peter rambles

"Oh yeah , let's do this , Bye"

He thwirled around to come face to face with Wanda and Pietro. He blinked.

"Hey guys , Wassup" he asked

"Well...it's getting late, we should be leaving or else tony will give us a earful" Pietro says sadly. Peter only nodded.

"Let's go , there is train right after 10 minutes" he as seeing at his watch , as the hal shows Time.

"Cool watch, did you make it?" Pietro asks

"Yeah, I could...make you ... both one ...that suits your style" peter says shyly

"Pete , here's your share" Mr.Gregor hands cash out to Peter who reluctantly took from him , but he did what he usually he put in the charity boxes. Well Wanda and Pietro kept theirs to themselves.

They start to walk towards the subway.

--------------------------------------------------------------
May didn't care about Peter , she definitely not after Ben died , he killed his husband , he let him die, but she loved peter like his own. No matter how much distance between them, peter was always taking care of her , she had admit the meals he cooked were heavenly yes.

So she was so worried ,when Peter didn't show that night , not even in the day .

'did he run away,'

She shakes her head trying get such thoughts but then again peter had been missing since two days. She had ranged up Ned to know if he was there with him , and Ned informed he wasn't. She called MJ and asked her again not there.

'where could he have gone, I should file complaint , hope police helps to find peter'

--------------------------------------------------------------
Group chat
Boss bitch & the nerds

Boss bitch : loser where are you ? Your aunt called me telling you are missing for 2 days now? Are you at Ned's house?

Nerd#2 : wait...May called you too? He's not with me

Boss bitch : Ned if he's not with you where hell has he gone? (눈‸눈)

Nerd#2 : MJ , did you go to school today?

Boss bitch: No...what about you?

Nerd#2 : No , I was not feeling well

Boss bitch : why is he not answering any calls?

Nerd#2: do you think he's kidnapped? OMG OMG OMG (;ŏ﹏ŏ)

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Peter

Peter is offline

Ned : Dude
Dude
Dude
What happened
???
You there?
Did someone kidnapped you?
OMG OMG
You're freaking me out
sent 1min ago