Unexpected Events

After employees in the Stark Industries came to know Peter Parker has resigned his job , they resigned their jobs as in the form of respect they had for their colleague , their friend who helped them with various projects , help them financially when they needed and also partly because he wouldn't be there to correct them if something goes wrong. They decided to join Arc labs hearing the rumors the Peter Parker has joined there , who started the rumor was unknown. There was shift in every branch of Stark Industries.

At the team red base:

Peter was having hard time dealing with the application forms piling up , whiz chuckled at his situation.

She asked Peter " I wonder why all the employees of Stark Industries are applying for Arc Labs it's not like many know you are the owner of Arc Labs"

"you're right , maybe Someone had spread the rumor that I work here or something like that"

"I wonder who it was" whiz ask with something deep besides those words

"It was you , isn't it ?" peter asks to only to  get smile in return  from whiz who  helps peter get the work done quickly.

.......Two hours later.......

"oh finally ....the last one" peter finishes placing the last application

"I sent the mails and confidentiality statement , woah that was lot of work...looks  like Mr. .Wilson has entered the base , do you have your..." whiz continues only to find him already in his suit

"...never mind"

Peter teleports himself to lab right before the door slid open revealing one cheerful Deadpool in his gift sweater that Spidey gifted. Peter smiled at that.

"thanks for coming here on short notice DP , I am glad you came to  help" Spidey says gratefully

"that's fine man , what is it that you need from me ? Should I unalive Someone? Should I kidnap someone ? Name it Spidey and you'll have it" Deadpool says in very cheerful tone

"Oh no none of that , I just need your tissue samples for research" Spidey exclaims.

"Oh , it that all"

"yeah"

......Few moments later.......

"oh no no no no I can't Spidey"

" Please Mr. Wade you agreed , come on now"

"No way in hell , I am coming back to your lab" Deadpool says hiding in one of many rooms in the base

"I will buy you ...umm 100 tacos" Spidey tries to make a  deal knowing exactly where he is.

{Yes tacos , we get 100 , that's great deal wadey , Don't let this slide}

[ You look pathetic , why wouldn't you let Spidey see your skin , it's not like he has seen your ugly scars a hundred times]

"this is different red and white I know but _"

"Please , I trying to make cure for cancer Mr. Wade , please I need your tissue samples for that" Spidey is almost pleading with those invisible puppy eyes which Deadpool could never resist

"fine, it's just I am scared that you'll be scared after seeing me and leave" Deadpool admits truthfully.

Peter don't know what to tell , so he chooses his words carefully and says. " DP , I know how you're behind the mask , I know that you feel insecure about how you look , but if I managed to make a cure , I would be able help you , its not like I can't stand your scars , I like the way you are , you are like a brother to me DP I would never leave for how you like look , I promise I will cure you , for you , I have no idea what you went through , I just ..please help me help you and myself...my aunt has last stage cancer , I need your help wade...please , brother ....I" peter had started to cry towards the end , he didn't see Deadpool come out of the room or hug peter. His make was wet from tears no he can't lose Aunt May too. He started gasping loudly as panic set in his chest , that he might lose Aunt May like his parents and Uncle Ben.