Evolving

With Wade, May was so happy that peter had made good friends , she always knew peter had a good heart but knowing she has less time left worried her , she could only imagine the pain her death might cause for peter. She knew peter was stubborn and will never admit that she behaved really bad towards after Ben's death ,

' some sort of karma I guess' she thought.

Peter has left school and was stumbling back to the hospital he was feeling dizzy , feverish and with his senses dialed to high , he couldn't bear all the noises , the lights , the smells acrid or pleasant, he felt like all his senses being assaulted by the environment. Between short pants and gasps peter manage to crock out "..Whiz vitals"

Whiz immediately ran scan and in worried yet amused tone says "peter you're going through growth pains again , and this time , the amount of change shows clearly evolving not like the last times and you're feeling the weakness as the first stage "

Peter in his feverish manage to understood what whiz said but he need to go to the base...immediately , he is no shape to do that. Peter unable to bear the pain and darkness edging his vision and collapsed right before hospital. Many people watch the teenager collapse and rushed immediately to see what was wrong.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Wade and May heard the commotion outside , wade quickly leaves may saying " better go check out what that was about...and peter is not here too , be back May" May only nods in return.

Wade pushes through the crowd that had formed to see what was happening...then he notices a mop of curly brown hair...he pushed people out of way terrified , if it was who he think it is , and to his dread it was peter looking pale as ghost groaning in pain and shaking like a leaf. He carefully leaned near boy and gently lifted him bridal style.

As wade was about to take peter inside the hospital , he heard whiz static voice "Mr. Wilson , please bring peter to you know where , I'll explain what's going on once you're here"

Wade complied he all but run from the mob of people surrounding him and run as fast as his feet took him. Peter's head lolled from side to side , he was crying silently , pained whimpers made Wade really sorry for him , there wasn't really anything he can do, damn this kid always has the worst luck possible he muttered.

{Oh my god spider baby}

[Better hurry up you slugger , Matt will kill you in worst way possible if something happens peter on your watch]

{Wadey , Petey looks cute even though he's crying}

'you twisted bastard white , shut up, now's not the time'

[Idiot]

Wade slip through the sewer whole and walked to nearest spot , whiz directing him. He made right turn and there was marking , he placed the watch of his on it. The wall slide revealing small pathway , he made his way in and the wall slide like well looking like wall. The metal doors open wade carried immediately to his lab.

Whiz was already present in her humanoid form and typing away a few things , there was pod like in side of lab whiz motioned wade place peter in it , which wade hesitantly did. Whiz was quick she attached few things on Peter's body and put a oxygen mask on. , she Activated the pod , it filled with greenish liquid. Whiz injected few liquids purple , colorless and blue in color they got injected directly into Peter's body , he convulsed a little bit but everything was normal in microseconds. Peter looked calm , his eyes were closed , he looked peaceful not anymore in pain. Wade watch this all unfold conflicted the way the A.I. did this like it had happened before too.