when life gives you a break and people think you're dead

It’s going to be 2 weeks since peter was secured in the pod , whiz keeping tabs on “Opifer Industries” (yes I changed the name, it means helping in Latin), visitors and Peter’s vitals. It wasn’t tiring or anything but Mr. Wilson behavior has made her concerned. She doesn’t understand , as to why Mr. Wilson would sit staring at peter for hours and hours and sometimes his reflection , he wouldn’t eat no matter how much anyone insisted , he would go on patrols for hours and hours at night and sometimes in day telling peter would do the same. Matt was skeptical at first but understood what’s going on with Wade , and coaxed him to eat something while accompanying him but couldn’t give him more company as like most normal people he had a day job.

-------------------------------------------------------
Shang and Danny had spared and had two match both of it ending in a tie. Both great fighters had great time every time they spared. Danny could be a little bit Brutal with Shang. And Shang can be just as skillful and use extensive experience in different fighting styles with Danny , though Danny was equal match to him , he found missing peter , it’s going to be 2 weeks for crying out loud , since they had got the news about him. In Danny’s case it was a month and in Shang’s case , it was 4 months ago.

-------------------------------------------------------
As for May , she was still hospitalized and whiz had been anonymously paying her bills. Her body had become so pale , honestly wanted to go barge in the hospital and inject the cancer cure but Little bit she knew she cannot , she cannot risk it , peter would be mad. Whiz never in her life as A.I. had such Dilemma, she knew the woman didn’t treat peter well , starved him of loving touch and hugs , neglected him , let him become an adult at the house , she was horrible person , whiz knew but she also knew peter loved his aunt even if she had not cared. May was usually sedated since the pain was too much , bone crushing pains , Matt would be so wretched to see every time she was out of pain killers , honestly the woman was so strong , too stubborn , Matt could bet on that , she even insisted on seeing peter but Matt felt lying to her that he was busy with school work , but the truth peter was in a coma and god knew when he will wake up , it’s almost 2 weeks.

Matt wasn’t having much luck on Fisk case , someone had taken the evidences and victim records from the police station, foggy suspects it was police and was also threatened to leave the case. Luckily they had another copy of evidence at the base but they had found the witnesses murdered in their own house making it look like a theft went overboard. 4 brave citizens of New York had volunteered but now 6 ft under the ground , one witness was beaten so bad before Wade got hold of their assailants and brought him to the hospital. He was in coma. So yeah Matt wasn’t having any luck , if only peter was awake , they wouldn’t have happened , peter keeps tabs on people who commit crimes , their family and court witnesses.

-------------------------------------------------------
In the stark tower , Avengers were going crazy as Spider-Man had gone MIA , honestly why is it so hard to find a vigilante , like who was Tony kidding of course it was going to be hard. How do you find a guy in red and blue suit who you know nearly nothing about. Yeah to say Tony was frustrated was an understatement , who ever Spider-Man was damn smart , he covered his tracks ever so carefully not even a clue left behind , not even blood sample when he had been shot far too many times for the guy to be alive and swinging around. Tony had assumed he died at end of the second week , however , a little shove from Black widow had him going again. It going to be nearly two weeks , the web slinger wasn’t particularly known for taking most breaks , 2 days max accordingly to the police reports and social media conspiracy and facts sites.

“oh come on , this is also dead end” Tony whined as soon as he got nothing for the sites  and few details.

Just then Natasha walked in , he had whined the exact moment.