Chapter 5- Rumors

I hurriedly added Aiden as my friend. Sia added me in a group named 'BFF's'

'Hey Erika.' Aiden wrote in the group.

'Erika wants to know why we think she and Shane are dating.' sia typed.

'Look everyone just assumed.' Aiden wrote.

'Everyone??!!!' I wrote in surprise.

'Yeah like everyone in our class thinks you both are together.' Sia texted.

'Why??!!!' I wrote.

'First he got calm when you went to him.'

'Second he chose you as his lab partner.'

'You forgot the time when he pulled her away from us when she was going to bunk the class with us.'

'Yeah. Some are also saying that he almost kissed you outside the class.'

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'True. He also gave you a ride in his bike.'

Aiden and Sia loaded me with the reasons why everyone thinks me and Shane are dating. I am shocked!! I don't know what to say!!!

'Erika!? You there?' Sia wrote.

'Yeah.' I replied back.

'So are you two dating?!' Aiden asked.

'No!!!'

'Can I tell you guys a secret?!' I text. I seriously need to tell them. They are my friends I can tell them.

'Yeah sure.' Aiden replied.

'Yes!!!!'

'Promise you won't tell anyone.' I said.

They both promised me that they won't tell a soul. That was when I told them about Shane. He was my childhood friend, he moved here and all that.

'So you were childhood friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????' Sia asked.

'Yes.' I texted.

'He asked you not to tell this to anyone?' Aiden questioned.

'Yes but I told you guys because I trust you guys and I don't want you guys to believe you in those rumors.' I texted.

'You trust us!!!! Thank you for trusting us!! We both love you Erika!!' Sia wrote. She is really friendly.

'Haha.' I wrote.

'Erika I think he wants you more than a friend.' Aiden wrote.

Seriously Aiden?! Do you even know him?

'Back when he was a kid he made ugly faces when he saw someone kissing or holding hands.' I wrote.

'People change Erika. That was a long time ago. He is fifteen now.' Aiden texted.

'I still think you are wrong.' I replied.

'Just ask him today indirectly.' He wrote.

'Okay I will try.' I replied.

'Ask him!!!' Sia texted.

I sent a thumbs up and went home. I don't actually want to talk to him. I opened the front door. I saw him engrossed in the television. He is watching a football match. He has a can of cold drink in his hand and a bowl of chips. He doesn't even give a fuck to me!! More than a friend!! You are damn wrong Aiden!!

I walked to my room. 'Where had you gone?' he asked without removing his eyes from the television.

'Outside.' I replied not looking at him.

'What did you do outside?' he asked again.

'Walked.' I replied.

I went to my room. I am sleepy. I am never going to ask him. Never, ever, ever!!!! I throw my phone away and slept on the bed.

I was just 2 seconds away from falling asleep Shane opened the door. 

'You are sleeping? Did you even study?' he asked.

'God!! Let me be in peace.' I said covering my ears with a pillow.

He isn't saying anything maybe he is gone. The next moment I was in his arms.

'Let's go study.' He said and carried me to the dining room. I kept on shouting and cursing him but he didn't seem to care. He placed me on the chair and opened the chemistry book in front of me.

'I don't wanna study.' I whined.

'I won't let you get up until you study for three hours.' He said and took out a rope. Before I could run away he tied my waist to the chair.

'Study.' He said and sat on the table.

Three hours? I have to study for three hours?!!

I don't wanna study!!!!!!! I wanna sleep.

He moved his eyes away from the book and said 'study.'

'What will I get in return?' I asked.

'Nothing.' He replied.

'If I study for three hours you have to answer two of my questions.' I demanded. I don't know what his reaction will be.

'Fine.' He said looking annoyed.

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is a little short.

Thank you for reading!

Please Vote! Comment! and Share!