Chapter 12- First Match

It had a green t-shirt in which SHANE was written in bold words, With 7 written below it. What a co-incidence! My birthday is on seventh of June. My day of birth is on his jersey.

'You will look so good in this!' I exclaimed happily. He looks good in everything though.

'You are coming to watch the match right?' he asked me.

'Should I?' I asked teasing him.

'I don't know.' He said and moved away from me. Maybe he wants me to come. It was already night.

'You should sleep now.' I said. He just nodded.

I took out an ointment and applied it on his knee. Then I went to my bed and slept. The next morning I woke up earlier than Shane. He was sleeping. He had practiced enough. Today he was going to nail it! I made some breakfast for him and went to take a bath. I washed my hair, dried it and went to dress up. I have to say I look good in this. Finally I combed my wavy brown hair. I decided to keep it open. I went to the dining hall. Shane was eating his breakfast. Dad and uncle hadn't woke up yet.

'Good morning.' I said. He looks sleepy.

'Morning.' He said without removing his eyes from the food.

'Did you like the breakfast?' I asked. He just hummed in response.

'Get ready.' I said. I sat in the living room waiting for him. After a while he came totally dressed he had the keys of his bike in his fingers. His eyes fell on me. The key dropped from his hands and he turned red.

I didn't react.

'You look-never mind.' He said shaking his head. Why is he so adorable!?

'I look what?' I asked raising my eyebrows.

He didn't reply. I held both of his hands and asked 'Tell me know.'

'You look beautiful.' He said without even looking at me. His red cheeks turned even redder.

'Since you are wearing a skirt. I should better take out the car.' He said and went to take the car keys. He came back with the keys. I sat in the front seat with him. He drove the car carefully.

'You are going to be great today.' I told him. He nodded.

'I know you are going to win this thing.' I said again with an assuring smile.

He nodded again.

'All the best.' I said and kissed his cheek. He stopped the car and looked at me. Our eyes met for a second then he swiftly kissed my cheek. He is unbelievably red. I feel myself blushing too. I glanced at him. He is smiling satisfyingly. He looks so handsome when he smiles.

we reached the school. The ground was crowded. It was the first match. Our school was playing against ACE ACADEMY. I walked with Shane towards the ground. I caught every boy's eyes. The girl who called me a loser waved at me. I waved back smiling. I sat in the audience seat. The match was just about to start.sia and aiden joined me. Sia commented on my look. Aiden just told me that Shane might have fainted seeing me like this.

The match started. Ace academy was in lead with two goals. Shane looked frustrated yet strong. In the next five minutes Shane played extra-ordinarily. Los angeles school was now in lead with one goal. Every girl's eyes were fixed on Shane. He was seriously playing really well. Finally Shane scored one last goal and our school won the match. Shane shot a direct look at me and smiled. Shane celebrated with his team mates. Shane walked towards me and signalled me to come. I ran towards him and threw my arms around him. He hugged me back and lifted me off the ground. Everyone was too busy celebrating the victory no one noticed us both. But one guy did. 

Hey guys!!

Please Vote! Share! and Comment!

Thank you for reading!!!!!