Chapter 27- Confessions & Drinks

'Hey just leave my arm.' I said struggling of Shane's grip.

He left my arm. 

'Can you teach me how to make a brownie?' I asked him giving him my cutest smile.

'Uh- sure.' he replied. I hugged him and pinched his cheek.

I ran up to my room to freshen up. 

'Hey Erika.' Shane called out.

I stopped.

'Yeah?'

'I like you.' He said. 

'Oh. Wow.' I said. WAIT! Did he just say he likes me?!?!

I stormed down and stood in front of him. 

'How can you like me?!' I shouted.

'Uh- Am I not allowed to like you?' He asked calmly. NO!!!

'I don't know but its just that you can't like me!!' I exclaimed angrily.

'I know you like Luke. I still thought I should let you know.' He said.

'I can't keep my feelings buried inside me.' 

'Like Luke.' He completed.

'What are you talking about?' I asked.

'Luke likes you. A LOT.' he said.

'Oh wow.' I said quite surprised.

'Yeah. Why do you think he acts like that in front of you?' He asked.

'He acts pretty normal.' I said shrugging.

'Are you good with all these? I mean you just said that you like me-' I said.

'Well I am not really happy with these. But it doesn't matter.'

I kept quiet. I don't know what to say.

'I know you will be mine one day. Luke will just be a temporary one. I am sure.' He said. IS HE KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW??

I didn't say anything. I walked out of the house. 

'Where are you going?' Shane asked me.

'Luke's house.' I replied. Actually I wasn't going there. 

I reached the grocery store. I looked for something to eat. My eye fell on a bottle of beer. I am still not eighteen. I am kind of breaking a rule. I don't really care right now. I just need to get my mind off things.
After buying the bottle of beer I went to the nearby park and sat down on a bench. I took a small sip. UGH IT TASTES SO BAD. After I drank half the bottle I couldn't see clearly. I think I'm really lucky today. Ah. If dad finds about this I'm DEAD.

There is hardly anyone on the road. I walked freely. I really don't understand. How can Shane like me?! We have been best friends since we were kids. Why did he had to confess about his feelings? The thing he said about Luke and mine relationship. Temporary- Like really? Why is he so straight-forward? I only saw him as a friend. It's true that we were having kind of MORE THAN JUST FRIENDS things for a few days. But literally there are so many girls who are all over him. He blows them off of course. I hate this!!!! He should have just kept his feelings buried inside him!!

I walked to cross the road. I don't even know where I am. I saw a car racing towards me from my blurry vision. Someone pulled me by my arm and my head bumped into something hard. I looked up. It seemed like a guy. I sat down on the footpath. 

'Is she drunk?' I heard a voice.

'Looks like it.' Another voice said.

'I will take her home.' 

'Is Mr. Hart home today?' How do they know my dad.

'No. He is out for a business trip.' 

'Fine then. She's staying with me today.' 

'SHE IS MINE-' 

'No Shane. She's no one's yet.' Oh it's Shane.

'She will be yours temporarily, Luke. At the end I will win her. She will be mine.' The other one is Luke. Oh they are my idiots! AH!

'I am done pretending to be friends with you.' 

'Yeah you can't even to this much for Erika's happiness.' 

'Just shut it Shane!' Luke exclaimed.

'Did I mention I had the worst days of my life when I had to pretend to be your friend?'

'No, but I figured it out.' 

Luke got on his knees.

'Who told you to drink?' He asked me.

I gave him a smile.

'AH. She's so cute.' Luke mumbled.

'Come on climb on my back.' He said and I did as he told. 

'Bye Shane.' Luke said and started walking. 

I turned around to look at Shane. He had his hands in his pocket. He looked serious. Luke held my chin and turned my face forward. 

His neck smells so good- 

Hey guys!!

Do Vote! Comment! and Share!

I hope you liked this chapter!

Thank you for reading!!!!