Chapter 13- Hazel Green Eyes.

He had hazel green eyes with dark circles. His jet black hair fell all over his face. He gave me a small smile. I responded by smiling back. Seeing him my grip on Shane loosened. The guy is really upset by the defeat. His face says it all. Shane let go off me and looked at the guy. He glared at him but the guy just smiled. Nobody had ever reacted to Shane like this. Everyone usually gets scared by the way Shane glares. But this guy, he is smiling. Where are you from dude?

Shane pulled me away from the guy. I looked at the guy till Shane pulled me out of his sight.

I don't even know that guy. I should forget about him. Today it is going to be about Shane!!!

'You were awesome today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved the way you played.' I exclaimed excitedly. As we both sat in an empty classroom.

He smiled.

'From tomorrow you will be able to bring your bike to school!' I said.

'Yes. That bike belonged to mom.' He shared. That is why it was so special to him. It all made sense now.

I didn't know what to say.

'Don't worry you always don't have to say something when you talk to me.' He said smiling.

'Let's go home.' He said and we walked outside the class. We reached home in no time. Dad and uncle weren't there. They might have gone for work.

I changed my clothes. I went to the attic and sat on the bed. Shane also came and sat on his bed.

'Come here.' He called me. I walked towards him. He lifted me up and placed me on his lap. My face was almost an inch away from him till he put his head on my shoulder.

'What are you doing?' I asked him. I have no idea.

'Just stay like this for some time.' He said. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my head rested on his shoulder. I felt him smile. Five minutes passed. I struggled to get off his arms. He released my body.

'What happened?' he asked looking annoyed.

'Nothing. I am going to get some grocery.' I said. Actually grocery was just an excuse!!! It was confusing!!! I don't know whether we are friends or something more than that! It seemed we were something more than that. He sends so many confusing signals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes he is rude, sometimes he thinks I am beautiful and sometimes he wants to hug me for long minutes?? He should just admit it!! If he likes me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be so much better.

I picked out some random things from the grocery store. I went towards the billing line. It was really long. I bumped into someone's back. God! Is his back a solid rock or what?

Still I murmured to the guy 'I am sorry sir.'

The person in front of me turned his face towards me. What?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the guy!!!!!!!!!! the one from Ace Academy. I gulped on seeing him. His peach colored lips smiled on seeing me. My mouth hung open. I had to bump into him of all people?!!!

'Hi.' He said. His voice was so heavy but beautiful.

'Hey.' I replied looking at the floor.

'I saw you at the match today. You study in Los Angeles high school right?' he asked me. I cant stop looking at his eyes.

'Yes.' I said and smiled at him.

'Your friend is a good player. He is a real gem of your school.' He said smiling. Why is he taking his defeat so well?

'You are not really upset by the defeat?' I ask him ignoring the comment he made on Shane.

'No. There are many more things to be upset at.' He said still smiling wide.

I looked at his basket in which he had all the groceries. I saw a packet of cigarette and two bottles of beer.

'Why are you buying this?' I asked pointing at those things. I have no right to ask him that. I shouldn't have asked that.

'For my dad.' He said. He must be thinking I am a freak!!!

'I am sorry I asked that.' I told him. he must have felt bad.

'No problem. I am Luke.' He introduced himself.

'I am Erika.' I replied.

'Can we be friends?' he asked me. Friends? Seriously!? Shane will beat him up.

I didn't say anything. My words are stuck in my throat. I don't know why does it always happens with me I always have to meet with some very tall guy. Luke is six foot tall.

'I know I am in Ace Academy and your school has some kind of rivalry with mine but still I would like to be your friend.' He told me with a smile that melted my heart. I can't say no to him.

'Sure.' I told him. His face lit up.

He waited for me outside the store. I came out with my items and he walked me home.

'If tomorrow you are free you can bring your friends to the HAY RESTAURANT. I will bring some of mine. It will be fun.' He told me.

'At what time?' I asked him.

'Around six.' He replied. Works for me. I just have to convince Shane now.

Hey guys!

Don't forget to Vote! Comment! and Share!

Thank you for reading!