Chapter 31- Mae the Angel

During English class Shane sat with Mae. They both were chatting happily. Shane looked cheerful. Finally he made a friend. I don't know how Mae got the courage to approach Shane. I wonder what they are talking about. 

Mae and Shane look so good together. They look like fire. I hope Shane likes her more than a friend. They look perfect for each other. 

After the class got over I arranged my books.

'Hi!' I heard Mae's voice. I looked at her and threw her a smile

'You know Erika you are really cute.' She said. 

'Oh come on you are way cuter than me.' I said laughing. 

'So I heard Luke is your boyfriend.' she said. 

'Yeah. Is it all over the school already?' I asked laughing.

'No it isn't Shane told me.' She shared.

'Oh.' I said and smiled weakly.

'I hope we can be friends Erika.' she said.

'We will be.' I said smiling widely.

'If you need any help with anything just text me. I sent you a request on talktime.' She said.

'Yeah I will!' I exclaimed. She walked away. Her long hair bounced as she went her way cheerfully. 

I stood there blankly.

'Hey what's the matter with you?' Aiden asked. 

'Uh nothing.' I replied.

'Oh I forgot to tell you, I am dating Sia.' He said.

'WOW!!!! I am so happy for you Aiden.' I said cheerfully.

The next moment someone jumped on Aiden's back. Her face revealed when she kissed his cheek. It's obvious that it was Sia. 

I smiled looking at them and left to give them some privacy. I wish Luke was in my school. I could see him every time. I miss him. I attended all the classes. By the time school ended, my soul had left my body. 

I walked alone glumly with my head facing the floor. I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Luke. He was covered in sweat. He was wearing a white soccer jersey which was covered in mud. He was wearing a white sweat band. Small pieces of hair was still falling on his face. He looked at me kindly and asked 'How was your day?'

'It was alright-' I replied. I am so tired. He interlocked his fingers with mine. 

'You look pretty tired though.' He said. 

'Yeah I am.' I replied.

'How was your day?' I asked. 

'It was good.' He replied and told me why he had a good day.

'Wanna come over my place?' He asked.

'Yeah sure.' I said.

We walked to his house silently. I don't think the silence was awkward, it was actually comforting. We reached his house. 

'I will be right back. I need to take a shower.' He said. I sat in his room quietly examining the room. He must look so hot while taking a shower. The small drops of water washing off his body. His black hair must look so good. WHAT AM I DOING!!??? AM I IMAGINING HIM IN SHOWER!!??? Ugh now this image won't leave my head!!

I saw a pair of white feet, I moved my head upwards and saw Luke approaching me. He wore a pair of black shorts and yellow t-shirt. He walked while wiping his hair with a towel as he removed the towel, his jet black hair revealed. His hair was all messy. It looked incredibly hot. He threw the towel in the laundry basket. It landed straight inside it. He came and took a seat beside me. 

'You think you can ace the test?' He asked me.

'Yeah maybe I can.' I replied.

'Is there something you want to do in particular?' He asked.

'Nah. I am too sleepy.' I replied. I am really sleepy. My head is gonna drop any moment now.

He picked me up in his arms all of a sudden and walked towards his room. He laid me on the bed and slept beside me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. 

'Uh-' 

'Shhh.......Just take a quick nap. You will feel better.' He said and closed his eyes. I looked at his hands which were wrapped around my waist. 

His touch. Ugh! I can't even. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep. Its amazing to have Luke as a boyfriend. He just knows what I need. Am I lucky or what?

The ringing of my phone broke my sleep. It was dad, UH-OH.

'Hello dad?' I said.

'Yes Erika where are you??' He asked.

'Um nowhere.' I lied.

'Oh. I just wanted to check on you.' He said.

'You aren't coming home today too right?' I asked almost choking up in my own tears. It had been a while since I saw my dad. He was in a business trip and wasn't back yet.

'Erika I will be back soon! I promise.' He said.

I hummed in response and hung up without even saying bye. 

God took away my mom away before I could even know her. Now dad. Dad and I- Hardly have the father-daughter time and all. I miss him. This sucks. 

I was upset enough at this but I didn't know something even worse was going to  happen. 

Hey guys!!

I hope you liked this chapter!

Please Vote! Comment! and Share!

Don't forget how amazing you are! LOVE YOURSELF <3