Chapter 36- Moans and Calls

My jaw dropped as I saw Shane just in his black boxers. He reacted to me with a blank look. His body was toned. Even his legs were toned. His brown eyes looked at me expressionlessly.

'Ever heard of knocking?' He asked me.

'Ever heard of locking?' I sneered at him.

He scoffed and glanced at me.

'Bet you want to kiss me right now.' He said.

'No.' I replied honestly.

He licked his lips seductively. I gulped. What the hell is he doing to me?

'Give me my phone.' I demanded changing the topic. He picked up the phone from the table and threw his hand up in the air. His long fingers had clutched my phone carefully. His eyes challenged me to get my phone.

I rushed towards him and jumped to get my phone. As I jumped he placed the phone even higher. I still jumped dumbly, hoping that I would get my phone.

My phone rang, I saw it was Luke.

'Oh, It's Lukey.' He said teasingly.

'Shane just give me back my phone!!!!' I exclaimed angrily.

'Take it.' He said calmly. I jumped for one last time. I didn't get it. This fucking won't work. I held Shane's shoulder and jumped on his body. My legs were wrapped around his torso. I tried to reach my phone. I felt his breath on my neck. My neck was just in front of his nose and lips. I tried harder to reach my phone. Two of my fingers grabbed my phone, I jumped down with my phone.

'Ah.' I sighed with relief. I looked at Luke's missed call. I called him back, the next moment I was pinned against a wall. I saw Shane looking at me with hunger in his eyes. My phone beeped.

'Hello?' Came Luke's voice.

'H-Hel-Hello?' I stammered as Shane smirked. He looked pretty satisfied.

'Hey are you alright?' he asked concerned.

'Yeah I am alright. You reached home safely?' I asked ignoring Shane's eyes.

'Yeah, I did. Are you free tomorrow?' he asked. That very moment Shane planted a kiss on my neck. A soft moan escaped my mouth.

'What's the matter?' He asked me.

'Uh nothing. Yeah I am free tomorrow.' I replied pushing Shane away.

'Erika are you sick or something?' he asked.

'No Luke, trust me I am alright.' I replied trying to sound convincing.

'If you are free we could spend some time together after school.' He suggested.

'I would love to.' I replied. Shane picked me up and dropped me on his bed. His hands ran on my thighs, while his eyes were still looking into mine.

'I gotta go Luke. Shane's calling me for dinner.' I lied. I hate lying to him. But there are some things I need to take care of.

'Yeah have some food. It was a long day.' He said.

'Bye. I love you.' He said in a whisper. That really turned me on.

'I love you more.' I replied. Shane snatched my phone and hung up. He bent above me and looked into my eyes.

'What are you doing?' I asked.

He scoffed. 'It's your fault to enter a guy's room without knocking.'

'Whatever Shane get off me.' I demanded.

'You really want me to get off?' He asked and bent closer.

'Y-yes.' I stammered. I could smell his neck.

'Oh look you are already stammering.' He said with a smirk.

'Shane please just let me go.' I pleaded. My demand was converted into a plead now.

'What if I don't?' He asked.

'UGH, just lemme go!!!!!' I yelled.

He looked at me for a second, then started kissing and sucking on my neck. I couldn't help but moan.

'You know you want me Erika.' He said and bit my earlobe. I can feel the room getting hotter.

'Don't lie to yourself.' He whispered.

I can't do this to Luke. I tried pushing away Shane. Obviously he didn't budge.

'You are so naive. You yourself don't know what you need.' He said caressing my cheek.

'Please Shane, I can't do this.' I said.

'Why?' he asked me and threw me a questioning look.

'I have a boyfriend.' I replied.

'I know.' He said and took my hand in his. He interlocked his fingers with mine. I didn't.

He looked at me softly and moved away from me.

'It's alright. We will do this when you are comfortable with me.' He said with a smile.

I didn't reply and started to walk outta the door.

'Erika.' He called out.

I turned around in response.

'Just so you know I love you.' He said. His words rooted me to the spot. 

'I always had, I always will.' He completed.

'What are you even talking about? You hate me! Don't you remember how you acted with me?' I asked angrily.

'I didn't know what to do.' He said looking at the floor. I walked to him and held his face. I pulled his face upwards.

'You are talking to me! Not to the floor! So look at me while you talk!' I exclaimed.

He looked surprised but he spoke 'The day I came here and saw you, something happened to me.'

'WHAT!?' I yelled. I know I am yelling without any reason but it's just that I am really going crazy right now. My head is spinning!!!

'My heart beat faster as I saw you, my hands started to sweat and it seemed like everything had stopped.'

I didn't say anything and listened to him with all my attention.

'First I thought it was all attraction but after a few days I was sure it wasn't just attraction. It was so much more than that.' He said.

I let out a sigh.

'I am not at all good at expressing my feelings. I am really weak at that.' He confessed.

'I want to see you happy, I really do. But I want to see you happy with me.' He said.

'I have never wanted anything so badly before.'

I gulped.

'Shane....' Only these words could escape my mouth.

'I am sorry.' I said.

He looked at me sadly with a smile.

'No worries.' He said still smiling the painful smile.

I slipped out of the room. I went inside my room and shut the door. I hid my face with a pillow and cried. I don't know what to do-

Shane? Luke? ARGH- 

Hey guys!!! 

I hope you liked this chapter!!

Don't forget to press that small little star to vote!

And yeah! Comment and Share!

Thank you for reading!!!!!

HEY YOU! YES YOU! YOU ARE REALLY AMAZING! SO STOP CURSING YOURSELF AND ENJOY LIFE! YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!

LOVE YOURSELF!

CIAO!