Chapter 11- Confusing Signals.

I went to my locker to take out my book. A letter fell out with some roses and chocolates. I gathered them all. That very moment I saw  Shane walking towards me. I hurriedly put everything inside my locker and shut it. I stood there awkwardly. Sia and Aiden stood there looking uncomfortable than ever. Shane just stood in front of me hardly maintaining any distance. I stood there frozen. His eyes went towards Sia and Aiden.

'Leave.' He told them calmly. He obviously hates Sia and Aiden. They both went away. Sia gave me a sorry look and Aiden just winked at me.

'What was that in your locker?' he asked me calmly. I can feel the air around us heating up.

'Nothing.' I said and tried to get away. He swiftly pinned me on the locker.

'What was in your locker?' he asked me again this time a little more angrily.

'Nothing.' I replied trying to sound convincing.

'Open your locker.' He ordered me. Seriously this cannot be happening!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Shane please.' I pleaded. I don't see any other possible way. Shane just glared at me angrily.

'I wanted your permission to open your locker but now you are forcing me to open it without you will.' He sighed and pushed me away softly yet powerfully. I tried to stop him but he opened my locker. He took out the roses, chocolates and the letter. He gave me a brief glare and then read the letter out loud enough for me to hear

'DEAR ERIKA, THE APPLE OF MY EYE. YOU ARE AMAZING. JUST AMAZING. I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT YOU LOOK LIKE A GODDESS. YOUR EVERY FEATURE OF YOUR BODY MAKES ME FEEL CLOSER TO YOU. AS DAYS ARE PASSING I AM GETTING MORE AND MORE ATTRACTED TO YOU. I SEE YOU HAVE A HOT FRIEND. MAYBE HIS NAME IS SHANE OR SHAWN OR SOMETHING. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM HIM SEEING YOU BOTH TOGETHER MAKES MY HEART ACHE. HE DID A RIGHT THING TODAY BY BEATING UP THAT JACOB. PIECE OF SHIT HE IS. I LOVE YOU ERIKA. I JUST LOVE YOU WAY TOO MUCH.'

Shane completed reading the letter and crumpled the sheet of paper. He stomped his foot on the roses and chocolates.

'Whoever this guy is stay away from him.' He said and stormed away. I just stood there looking at the crushed chocolates and roses.

I went to class with a heavy heart. I had totally forgotten about this. I will find about the person who is giving me all this. Whoever it is he is in my class because he knows that Shane beat up Jacob. I will find him. I know Shane has told me to stay away from that guy but I have to find him. 

I went to class. Sia showered me with questions but Aiden just sat there smiling. I looked at Shane his eyes were fixed on the blackboard. I smiled looking at him. Next period was a free one. Shane came towards my seat and asked 'You want to come with me to the library?'

Without thinking twice I replied 'Yes.' 

We both walked in silence. We reached the library. He pulled the chair out for me to sit. I sat down. He sat just beside me and opened a football magazine. I just sat there wondering who the person could be.

'Read something.' He said looking at me.

'No.' I said and put my head on the desk.

He didn't say or do anything. I closed my eyes. After a while when I opened my eyes, I saw Shane's head rested on the desk facing my face. His face was so close I could see little strand of hair above his lips. I chuckled silently. I ran my fingers through his hair.

'What are you doing?' he asked and I almost fell of my chair.

'Nothing um.........yo-you had a leaf in your hair.' I said. This is the worst possible excuse. I got up from my seat but Shane pulled my down. He put his hand above mine and said 'There are ten minutes left in this period. Stay.' I sat in my seat looking at him.

The bell rang and Shane woke up hurriedly. He walked with my speed. The day passed quickly. I hardly did anything other than watching Shane practice, accompany him, tell him to eat properly. 

The day came of Shane's first match. He did look nervous. He is not a negative person but I understand everyone is a little nervous at the beginning. We both walked home. Shane left home for practice as soon as possible I hang out so much with Shane I have to look good. tomorrow is his first match. I have to look good.

I went to my room it was almost done. With workers still working I picked up some dresses and ran to the attic. Let's see. The team's jersey is of green and white. I have a neon green crop top it isn't that short. It only makes a little part of my tummy visible. I tried to find a white skirt. Finally I found a white short skirt which had a black button. I ironed them both and put it inside the old closet. I found a pair of white shoes. I painted them green. Shane came inside the attic with a bag. Without asking him anything I took the bag from him and searched it. 

Hey guys!

Please Vote! Comment! and Share!

Thank you for reading!!!!!!!