IM SORRY ITS ALL OLIVIAS FAULT

(Nico's POV)

We were just walking. To starbucks.

We were just laughing about what were gonna get.

We were just crossing the road.

(Authors POV)

"PERCY!!!" Nico screamed the highest pitched scream you've ever heard.

Percy's hand let go of Nico's as he flew under the car's wheels.

It all happened in slow-motion. Nico's world fell the fuck apart.

"PERCY!!! Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck..."

It was. Hit and run.

The car behind stopped and got out.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" She

"It's not your fault. It's the world's" Nico crumpled onto the pavement.

Nico ran into the stopped traffic and carried Percy's limp body to the sidewalk.

(Fuck u car person. Thanks for making me do this dream_killer698. It's a your fault)

Nico was crying so many tears, all falling onto Percy's face, into the eyes that wouldn't wink at him again, the mouth that wouldn't kiss him again, the nose that wouldn't crinkle when he laughed. That laugh. . .

Then, he felt a tiny twitch. And a breath.

Percy's mouth made a little gurgle sound and blood came spewing out.

"SOMEONE CALL FUCKING 911 MY BABY HAS A CHANCE"

Nico screamed and ran to the nearest car.

"I NEED TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL DRIVE WOMAN"

•~•~•~•~•~•

The doctor walked in looking quite stern, trying not to show any emotion.

"Uh, well..."

"There's good news and bad news... yadda yadda yadda... just tell me if he's alive or not." Nico interrupted, his tear-stained face looking up almost angrily.

"Perseus-"

"Percy." Nico winced at the sound of his name.

"Percy is in a coma-"

"This always fucking happens in fanfictions." Nico said, starting to tear up again. "I just never thought it'd be in mine..."

"Well he's really looking as if it won't be long, Nico. The car didn't do that much damage. It was more so the impact of the fall. The only damage we can see is two broken ribs, a slightly fractured skull, a concussion and a broken leg. We're estimating about three months, but we're normally wrong and they wake up earlier."

"Are you lying to make me feel better? Cause it ain't workin' buttercup." Nico frowned loudly.

"No, I'm being, as you kids say, "legit"." The doctor tried to make it lighthearted, but only made Nico bitchface.

"Well I'll be the judge of that."

With that, Nico marched into Percy's hospital room.

In no way was he prepared for what came next.

IM SO SORRY ITS ALL dream_killer698's fault!!! SHE UPDATED "DONT LEAVE" AND FUCK.
READ THAT AND THE PREQUEL IF U WANT BUT BE FUCKING PREPARED FOR TEARS GALORE.