The Names Of The Kids

THIS IS ANOTHER A/N I'M SORRY BUT I WANTED TO TELL YOU WHY I NAMED THE KIDS THE NAMES I NAMED THEM AND WHAT THEY'RE LIKE BC WHY NOT BROS?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok well Bianca....obviously. Named after Nico's older (deceased) sister

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valdez is named after Leo because Leo :3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beth is named after Annabeth, even though she tried to murder Percy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malcolm is named after Malcolm Young from AC/DC because the fan art of Nico in an AC/DC shirt is so adorable XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bianca is 13, and she's got brown hair with dyed blue tips. She has green eyes and is really into Green Day and MCR. She also like Sam and Dean, who visit often. Dean got Bianca into the classic rock she now lives for. Bianca likes to be independent and do her own thing and is trying to get Malcolm to actually listen to AC/DC.

..........

Valdez is 12 and has short black hair that he sticks up with gel (ski jump hair XD yas). Valdez has brown eyes and likes Doctor Who. Valdez likes the Beatles and is quiet. He's also pretty sure he's bi and dreams of being like Captain Jack, living forever and not giving a shit.

........

Beth is 9 and pretty whiny. She was blonde hair and brown eyes. Beth talks a lot about what she likes. Beth wants to be a vet when she grows up so she can gain the ability to talk to horses like her dad (sorry Beth! they aren't demigods bc adoption).

.............

Malcolm is only 7 and has got red hair and black eyes. Malcolm likes race cars, but does not like the music his sister keeps making him listen to. He's too young to understand. Malcolm is also very passionate about unicorns and cookies and wants a goldfish for his birthday.
...........
I wanted something cute so I did it. Percy and Nico raised some awesome kids. And I don't know wtf is up with Malcolm's red hair-black eyes thing but I don't care, it's cool.