Chapter 26; In Which Percy Comes Home

Percy hadn't made contact in a while.

Nico sat alone.

With his glass of milk.

On the couch.

Watching Doctor Who and weakly singing the theme song.

"Doooweeeeooooooo," Nico whispered, "Ooooooooweeeeeeooooooooo..."

SUDDENLY

There was a knock at the door. It was probably the post-man, but a guy could dream.

Nico ran to the door and un-bolted it to meet the lovely eyes of Percy Jackson.

Nico tackled Percy and they fell into the flat's hallway, hugging.

"Pmhmhm," Nico said into Percy's jacket.

"Sorry?"

"I missed you Purse," Nico brought himself up and offered Percy his hand.

"And 'sorry?' it too British for my taste. We need to re-Americanize you. Lets go out for hamburgers."

As soon as Percy stepped into the familiar flat, he was being dragged out again.

|~|~|~|~|

"How's that? Are you American yet? Because I have a Green Day album all ready on my iPod if you aren't." Nico asked, between bites of burger.

"Yeah, I think I'm fine, but I'm always up for Green Day."

When they left the burger place of burgers, they walked along the pavements....wait.... SIDEWALKS to the fla- no APARTMENT.

Percy looked at Nico and thought about what they were going to do when they got back. He had some ideas.

"Hey Nico?"

"Mhmn?"

"When we get home, do you wanna...um...."

"Of course I do, Percy. I'm always up for that."

|~|~|~|~|

"Dammit Nico! You can't just go over!"

"But I want to Percy, plus I'm gonna get there first anyway."

"Yeah, but, I'm still there."

"Not anymore, because you can jump."

Nico moved his blue piece along the board, sticking his tongue out at his Purse.

Here to stay.

Until he had to go back to college of course, but they could do a lot in that time.