When Nico Gets Stuck In A Crossover

"Hey."

"Heeeeeey."

"Are you gonna answer me?"

"Please wake up."

"There's someone in the house."

"PERCY."

"THERE IS SOMEONE IN THE HOUSE."

When Percy didn't wake up, Nico decided to take matters into his own hands.

Nico walked out into the hallway.

Then he screamed and ran back into the room Percy and himself now shared.

"Percy it's worse than I thought. There's this really pale guy and he's... sparkling."

"Please wake up."

"Fine! Be lazy then! I'm calling Ciel!"

Nico quickly dialed Ciel's number and Sebastian picked up.

"Hello? Nico? How are you today? Are you and fish boy finally dating?"

"That's not the fucking point Sebastian! Can you perform an exorcism? There's a sparkly guy in my house and I think he's a demon..."

"I think you have forgotten that I too, am a demon."

"Then you are of no use to me."

With that, Nico hung up and considered texting Sherlock, but he has no experience with the supernatural. Wait. 'Supernatural'. Sam and Dean!

"Samsamsamsamsamsamsamsamsamsamsamsamsam...."

"Hello?"

"Sam! Can you come over? With Dean? Unless of course he and Castiel are, you know, "busy"..."

"Why though? Dean and myself are kind of dealing with something..."

"Goddammit. There's a sparkly demon in my house."

"Oh. That's a vampire, Nico. And you're sure he's sparkling?"

"Yea."

"Dean and I will be right over."