Nico Is A Barbie Girl

Nico picks up his phone. No calls. No texts. No e-mails. Good. He doesn't feel like talking to Percy anyway. Nico checks the landline. No missed calls. No messages. Good. He didn't want Percy to call him anyway. He calls Percy. Straight to answering machine. Good. Nico didn't want Percy to pick up anyway. SUDDENLY A KNOCK AT THE DOOR. Nico peers out the peephole-thingy to see.........the mailman. Good. He wasn't expecting Percy to be there. "Oh Zeus," Nico says to his lonely self. "If I don't see Percy today...*bangs face into pillow*...especially because I have to tell him...*bang*...and I want him...*bang*...and he needs to...*bang*...he would probably...*bang*...but he might want to be on...*bang*...Oh Percy...*sigh*"

Nico is just about to go die alone when SUDDENLY HIS PHONE RINGS! The first 'I'm a Barbie girl' in his ringtone hardly has time to play because Nico grabs the phone, falling off his bed in the process.

"Hiya Barbie! I mea-um-Perc-nevermind" Nico stutters.

"Hi Ken!" Percy says in a high-pitched voice.

"Wanna go for a ride?" Nico slaps his hand over his mouth. "UGH. Sorry Purse, I think I may have a minor concussion."

"Did you just call me Purse? Nico, wh-" Percy hardly has time to finish before a crazed Nico smashes through his bedroom door and puts a finger to his lips.

"NICO USED ASK OUT! ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE!" Nico screams.

"Nico you're such a dork." Percy says, rolling his BEAUTIFUL eyes.

"WHAT WILL PERCY DO?!?!?!"

"PERCY USED TACKLE!" Percy screams tackling Nico

Nico giggles so loudly Hades can probably hear.

"Nico shut up." Percy says.

"NO! I AM AN INDUVIDUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!" Nico screams, getting up and knocking Percy off his chest.

"Why don't you ever shut up? I'll have to make youuu..." Percy teases all sing-songy.

"THEN MAKE ME!!!!" Nico-The-Five-Year-Old says, jumping on Percy's bed.

Percy grabs Nico's sweatshirt strings and pulls him down so their noses are touching.

"Ok then." Percy says smirking. He pulls Nico closer and kisses him.

Nico is shocked for two seconds, then melts into Percy. But still standing on Percy's bed. Nico falls on Percy, still deep into the kiss.

"Purr-" Nico tries to say.

"PUUUUURRRRR-CIEEEEEE......" Nico screams when he comes up for a breath.

"KNEEEEEEE-COHHHH...." Percy screams back.

"Screw you." Nico says sticking out his tongue.

"Ok." :)