Nico's Diary

"Hey! What's this flowery book under Nico's bed that says 'Secret! Percy Stay Out!'?" Percy said while cleaning their room.
"Looks interesting... I'm gonna read it."
Percy flopped on Nico's bed and began to read.
'Dear Diary, I MEAN JOURNAL I'M A MAN. So I finally mustered up the guts to ask Percy out. SQUEEE AMI RIGHT?!?! I know. I'm always right! So of course he said yes 'cause no one can resist THE NICO! But yeah. I can't wait for stuff to happen! XD!'

'Dear Journal, AH SCREW IT! IT'S A DIARY! OMG I WALKED ON PERCY WATCHING MY FAVE MOVIE! Who knew we had such similar taste!? omg and we cuddled :D!!!!!!!!'

'Dear Diary, I made a fool of myself today. Percy took me out for ice cream and I smashed it onto my head, but hey! #YOLO! oh no the transformation is beginning... I feel myself becoming more and more like a teenage girl... Diary, if you know the cure, please share!'

"OMG Nico..." Percy giggles to himself.

'Sup Diary? I tried to do the frickle frack with Percy today b/c I was feeling all adventurous, but he wanted pie! WTF?!'

'OMG so I'm at thanksgiving dinner right and I told Percy I watch him shower! I don't do that!

Much.'

'Diary, Percy's gf tried to get him back but he's mine now so haha. She wants revenge? Should I be scared?'

'Omg Percy's gf tried to murder him so I used my Nico powers to fly him out of that shit and I got fairy wings. #noregrets! Oh no there I go again... Srsly this needs to stop.'

'I wanted food and the Purse-Ster got me fries! Hooray for food! And Percy!

'I just stalked Percy on the Internet lol.'

"Percy wtf are you reading?" Nico bursts in.

"Nothing!" And with that Percy ran out of the room laughing.