AnOtHeR cHaPtEr FiNaLLy

Hello lovelies. It's been quite awhile. I'm turning into *shivers* one of those writers. That doesn't update regularly and keeps their 4.62K reads waiting and shite. Anywhore, sorry 'bout that. There's been fuckery. K, my pretties, here comes another Percio adventure.

"Oh my god Percy!" Nico leaned down to peck his newly awakened boyfriend on the lips.

"Hi." Percy whispered. "What's the haps? (tom_cat013 and clumhoad and piercemychemicalfate and Patty)"

"More like 'what the fuck'."

"Fuck you." Percy said and smacked Nico lightly on the arm.

"Sure, honey. Anytime. Anywhere." Nico said with a winkity wink.

"More like 'anywhore', you whore (cafehemmings )."

"Ugh. So when can we blow this Popsicle stand?" Nico rolled his eyes.

"When Dr. Fred Pollo says so."

"How did yo- never mind. I want to go cuddle or Somethin'." Nico said, grabbing Percy's hand.

"Lol k"

(^. , .^)

"Hey Spider! Missed you!" Spider attacked Percy as soon as he walked into the house-partment. (Idk if it's a house or an apartment so u decide.)

"Funny, I always thought you were a horse person." Nico said, dropping his wallet-on-a-string somewhat sassily onto the floor.

"Shut the HAAAAIIIIL up."

"No you shut the HAAAAIIIIL up."

"Meow." Said Spider, which is cat-speak for "How 'bout you both shut the HAAAAIIIIL up?"

"Awh. He's so kawaii." Said Percy, scratching Spider's tiny chin.

"Meow." Said Spider, which is cat-speak for "Hands off, peasant."

"I really missed you, Percy. Don't die again." Nico said, giving Percy a hug from behind.

"As long as Olivia doesn't kill off another emo three-year old."

"DO YOU HEAR THAT dream_killer698 ?" Nico yelled.

"Um no." Said Olivia, taking a sassy sip of Starbucks coffee.

"Lol k" said Percy.

"Meow." Said Spider which is cat-speak for "Fuck you all. I'm going to sleep."