Carol Of The Brits

"Hey Kara!" Percy waved to one of his new friends.

"Well hello, mister! Fancy seeing you here!"

"I just came out to see the snow..." Percy looked up at the sky and watched the little flakes of frozen water fall to the ground.

"Yeah, well, my acapella group has a meeting today. Apparently snow make our singing sound better?" Kara gestured behind her. "You should join."

"Nah, I can't sing."

"We both know that's a lie. My roommate and I can hear your shower-singing all the way in the girl's dorms!"

"Hey!" Percy crossed his arms.

"It's good though!" Kara pulled on Percy's arm. "Pleeease?"

"Alright fine."

~later~

"Alright, nerds, lets get started." Joey, the club leader-person began. "We've got a special guest today, who'll be communicating with us over FaceTime. And he's all the way from America!"

Everybody clapped. Apparently it was cool, so I clapped as well.

A voice came out of the computer on the table. "Ah..hello? Hello, hello? Uh... see? I told you your first night wouldn't be a problem..."

"Oh, sorry! Wrong program!" Joey quickly opened another tab.

Another, different voice came this time. "Hey dorks."

Percy gasped. It was so familiar. It was very familiar. It was Nico.

"Oh and hello boyfriend." Nico winked at Percy. "You've just joined the cool kids club, I see."

Percy stumbled over his words until something finally came out.

"Ni?"

"In the flesh, Purse."

"You sing?"

"YOU sing?"

"I was bored."

"I was dragged along."

"Ah. Why thank you Kara."

Kara smiled. "Anytime, dork."

"Well, let's stop having a three-way flirt and get started!" Joey said, clapping his hands together loudly.

~~laters~~

"Don't you cry no more..." The group finished.

"Wow you Americans are naturals!!!" Joey remarked

"Thanks!" Percy said.

"I can't help being fabulous." Nico blushed.

(A/N Wow it's been forever! And I'm suffering stuff. It's just people being people and giving me their crap and UGH do you feel me? But I might have to do an angsty chapter... Just to get it out. But I swear I will kill you with fluff.)