Q And Gay Time!!!!

Okay so it's that time dudes! *calls to characters* ALRIGHT BITCHES GET ON THE ELLEN-STYLE QUESTION COUCH OF INTERVIEWING POTENTIAL!!

"Okay I'm coming...." Nico shuffled in.

"It's too early in the morniiiiing...." Percy leaned on Nico, falling asleep on his shoulders.

"Just get all of your asses on the couch! The people request your presence!" Piper screams, hitting Percy on the head with a newspaper.

• • • •

Q: Dear Edward, to put this to rest, are YOU Team Edward or Team Jacob?

Edward: Heh, heh. ToTaLLy Team Edward! Uh-yeah Edward. Uh huh. *coughs* *whispers* Jacob is really fucking hot and if he was drunk, I would take advantage of that and fuck him against a wall. *coughs* What? Nothing. Nope I didn't say anything.

Q: What's the weirdest thing Percy and Nico have called Sam and Dean over for?

Percy: There was this one time where there was a spider in our refrigerator, but it wasn't a spider, it was a shapeshifter and-

Nico: No, but remember when that angel was hitting on you in a bar and it turned out she was a demon, but she was like high on grace or some shit that isn't supposed to happen?

Percy: And then there was the time when our attic was filled with dust sprites-

Nico: And then there was a Totoro in our backyard...

Percy: And then we fell into that tree and slept on his tummy and rode a cat bus in the rain...

Percy and Nico: *talks about Totoro for a few more hours*

Q: Do you love Nico and what do you want to happen to your relationship?

Nico: I love Purse more than life probs and I want to have really nice sex with him and I want to adopt babies and I want to grow old with him and buy a house on the beach and get ice cream as we watch the sunset and make shell necklaces and have a cat and be old.

Q: Do you know a being named Will?

Nico: Percy tells me I'm not allowed to talk about my exes. But I know it's because he's jealous. Will is his man-crush Monday. Except, every day.

Q: Deenieweenie, do you like pie?

Dean: *deans eyes narrowed to the size of palates* yes.

Cas: I made deenie a pie once. I burned my tie.

Q: To the spider: why?

Spider: Meow meow mew meow.

Which is cat speak for

"I'm actually a cat, you peasant. They've chosen this name because I am a feared member of society."

"*reshuffles notecards* and I think that's it! Sorry that there weren't many questions, but hey! We'll try this again sometime! Peace." Piper says as she sassily walks off the stage thing.