Pre-Concert

(A/N sorry I've kept you peaches waiting. Wattpad's been an arse lately, but now it's pretty okay! I started writing this on the 10th of June, when the Fall Out Boy concert happened. I also became single on the fourth of June. Then not single on the fifteenth of June. So things have been hectic. Enjoy! L8r sk8rs!)

"Percy I don't think you have enough FOB merch just yet," Nico said sarcastically, with an eye roll for good measure.

"I just want to make sure they notice me!"

"Trust me, there'll be a lot of other super fans like you."

"Maybe not in the first row?"

"Most of them in the first row, Purse."

Percy had on a Fall Out boy beanie with six pins, a Fall Out Boy American Beauty/American Psycho tee, black skinny jean shorts with an FOB belt, and Fall Out Boy converse he made Nico buy for him off etsy.

Also lots of glow sticks. And glow glasses. And a glow tiara. And more glow sticks. And a black and red tutu with sparkles.

"*puppy dog pout* Nicooooo I'm just excited. I've liked them since I was like, twelve."

"Well when they die, we can visit them in Hell, now let's goooooo." Nico pushed Percy out the door.

"But Ni, I don't have my bracelets!!"

"Fall Out Boy will care that you're there, not that you're wearing their bracelets, Percy."

"No it's because of my sca-"

Nico cut him off with his lips. "We're gonna be late, kitten. Now hush. And speaking of kitten, did you feed Spider?"

Spider rubbed himself of Nico's black skinny jean-ed legs. Which earned a shrug and an "at least he has black fur" from Nico.

"Meow meow" said Spider. Which I'm cat-speak mean "Yes peasants I have been fed, but I don't like chicken, so next time get tuna."

"Alright he's good, let's roll."

"Before we leave, I must present a monologue." Percy cleared his throat.

"Percy it's just gonna be the end of 20-Dollar-Nosebleed."

"You know me too well."

"now LETS CLOSE THE GODDAMN DOOR AND LEAVE."

"Man we should go to Panic! in September."

"YES PERCY WE SHALL, NOW LETS GET THE FUCK TO THIS CONCERT BEFORE WE MISS IT." Nico screamed, pulling Percy out of the apartment and to the car.