DEDICATED CHAPTER BRUH

(Tiny A/N: Well, hello everybody its Superwholocks13 here! Today, I wanted to write a chapter dedicated to @DreamByDread , who has just demanded more Pernico! Which is fine with me of course, since I haven't been keeping up with Percy and Nico. Also, any suggestions??? I'm dying over here.)

"Alright. It's go time. No going back. I can do this," Nico said to himself.

*phone rings* *Aqua's Barbie Girl plays*

Nico gasped at the screen. Percy was calking.

"PUUUUURSEY!!!!" Nico squealed into his phone.

"Hello, love."

"Did college change you? It's sounds like you've been in the U.K. too long!" Nico said, grinning through the phone.

"I love it here! It's always foggy and the air is damp, but it's my favorite kind of weather! It's like stereotypical England. There are so many cool things to see and there's fish n' chips everywhere and people have accents!" Percy was out of breath when he finished. "You. Would. Love. It."

"It sounds cool."

"Hey, are you busy? You sound like you're doing something."

"It's nothing."

"Nico..."

"I can feel your puppy dog eyes all the way across the Atlantic, bitch."

"Nico..."

"Fine. I'm shaving my legs."

"It's awesome. They're so smooth when you're done and you can't stop touching them and rubbing them together. Oh and put lotion on your legs as soon as you finish because then they stay soft," Percy said like an expert.

"Yeah, but once I start I have to do it forever?"

"Basically."

"Okay. I'm down with that."

"So."

"Imissyousomuchandijustwantedyoutoknowiloveyouandihopeyoudontfindahotbritishmalebecauseyoullalwaysbemypursesodontleavemeever. Please."

"Why didn't you just call, Ni?"

"I didn't want to sound all needy," Nico said. "But I wanted to. But I thought you might be busy..."

"Well, I've always got time for you. The time difference is killing me by the way. What time is it for you?"

"3 AM."

"Yikes it's only 9 AM... Wait."

"Hm?"

"Why the hell are you shaving at 3 AM?"

"Because I wanted to listen to Panic! At The Disco and I didn't have time at any other hour to jam and shave."

"Good enough."

"But I'll go Purse, because school and shit."

"True. Love you Ni."

"I love you, too, Purse."

~~later~~

"PERCY WAS GODDAMN RIGHT MY LEGS ARE FUCKING SOFT BITCHES!"

Nico was just watching The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy when he crossed his legs.

"DAMN! ITS AMAZING AS SHIT!"

Purse was right. His legs were soft. And whenever Nico shaved his legs, he thought of his amazing boyfriend.