Sam and Dean Hunt Edward Cullen

"Percy get dressed! The moose is coming over."

Percy sprang up. "He's mah Senpai!"

"Hey! What about me?"

"You're my boyfriend and so much more, Nico. You aren't JUST mah Senpai."

"Whatever. You make no sense." Nico rolled his eyes. "But Sam's coming over with Dean-"

Percy cut him off. "Ooh and the gay angel?!?"

"I don't know! But they're coming to exorcise the sparkly vampire in our house."

"You can't exorcise a vampire, Nico."

"Well I don't care, okay?"

"Just get dressed!"

------LATER------

*knockity knock knock*

*knock knock* Dean added and glanced behind him. He couldn't help feeling like Cas was going to woosh up behind him like he always did.

Nico opened the door to see Dean looking over his shoulder.

"I bet you're looking for your boy-*cough*friend*cough* *cough*," Nico said grinning at Dean and sharing a 'why-are-they-not-dating-yet-like-seriously-they're-so-gay-for-each-other' look.

"Cas isn't my-"

"Save it Dean. They are not going to think any differently."

"CAS?!"

"Yes?"

"IHAVEN'TSEENYOUINSOLONGBUDDYHOW'VEYOUBEENIMISSEDYOUSOMUCHCAS!" Dean said without taking a breath while giving Cas a huge hug.

Then immediately spotted his mistake and made it more platonic with a pat on the back.

"I...uh missed you, too, Dean."

Nico looked at Sam.

"Um, well save the homosexual subtext and let's go get this sparkly demon out of my kitchen so we can eat pie!" Nico said pushing Sam and Dean inside.

"Wait. Pie? Sam, let's kill this bitch and save the pie!"

-------LATER-------

"So why did you were you busy and then wanted to help when I told you it was sparkly?" Nico had been wondering for a while, and was meaning to ask, but was interrupted by Destiel. But then again, isn't everything interrupted by Destiel?

"Oh. It's sort of a long story..." Sam scratched the back of his neck.

"I have time." Nico said, crossing his arms sassily.

"Well we have to kick this vampire's sparkly ass to save my pie, so actually we don't have time." Dean crossed his arms just as sassily.

"Fine." Nico stuck out his tounge.

"Fine."

Percy shuffled into the room, still not dressed. Nico gave him a death stare. He had asked him multiple times to put his clothes on.

"Ooh, Castiel... Is that sex hair?" Percy smirked and glanced at Dean.

"Um," Cas looked over at Dean, who shook his head. "I have not actually seen Dean since quite a while ago, so it is not possible that we could have-"

"Ok Cas! Could you help us with the stakes over here?"

"You did not let me finish, Dean. Percy, I was going to say that-"

"Cas..." Dean pleaded with his fanfiction-green eyes.

Cas couldn't resist those eyes."I suppose I do have better things to do, so I will have to tell you later."

-------LATER-------

"Ok, so are you guys ready to get rid of this sparkly guy or what, because I don't know about you Nico, but I'm starving..."

"SAVE THE PIE!" Dean crashed through the kitchen door and with a slight groan, probably from the sparkle man, and a scream of "NEVER GET BETWEEN ME AND MY PIE!" crashed back out.

"Ok. All taken care of." Dean flashed a grin. "Now where do you keep the pie?"

(A/N This story got added to a twilight list! XD)