Why Did Sam Want To Kill Sparkle Man?

*RING* *RING*

"Hello?" Sam could tell from his voice that Nico was tired.

"Nico? You there?"

"Um yeah..." Nico rubbed his eyes.

"Why so early, Sam?"

"Because I forgot to tell you why Dean wanted to kill the vampire so bad!" Sam had a realization quite late at night and stayed up all night to call Nico as early as possible.

"Oh, right...

"Yeah well, are you gonna stay awake for the story?"

"I can try..."

"Ok, Nico, but I doubt you're going to actually stay up for the whole thing..."

"I will *yawwwwn*"

"Ok, so Dean and I were in Forks, and this guy came up to us. He asked us if we were the Winchesters, and of course we said we were. So, it turns out, his daughter went out with her vampire boyfriend and he didn't approve, so he wanted us to kill the jerk. So we went trying to hunt him and stuff, but we couldn't find him. We found his daughter pregnant, though, and he was really mad at her. So when you called, we were trying to track him, and then you said he was there, so we came. And Cas showed up, too. And Dean got pie,"
Sam finished.

"*snore*"

"Nico? Ok... Bye?"

"Wait, Sam is that-" Dean started, but Nico never heard the end because Sam had hung up. And he was asleep.