Recap

Not: Hey Kevin?

Not calls out to Kevin

Kevin: What?

Kevin peaks his head in through the door to Not's writing office.

Not: Should I do Season One and Season 2 or just do a recap of 2?

Not inquiries.

Kevin: Hm... normally I'd say just 2 if this wasn't a new book. But it is so you should do both.

Kevin replies.

Not: Ah, so you wanna split it? I write one season you write the other?

Not continues asking questions.

Kevin: Oh, because I wrote most of Season One and you wrote most of Season 2?

Kevin answers Not's question with a question

Not: Uhh, yeah, that. Definitely not a reason for me to be lazy.

It's a reason for him to be lazy.

Kevin: Ugh, I'll write Season One.

Not: Thanks bestie!

Not and Kevin trade places before not disappears to somewhere.

Kevin: Onto the recap!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the first chapter Theo Brando (Ted's Dad) dies due to a gunshot wound to the head. Maria purposefully goes to prison or something, I was probably high when I wrote the prologue.

Ted Brando gets handed off to his Aunt and Uncle, the latter of which turns out to be a rapist who murders his victims, not always in that order. He actually preferred it to be murder then rape.

Don't worry, the uncle got what he deserved.

Next up, the awakening of the stupid one. When Ted Cole got his First Activation, because his mental stability is that of a single 2 by 4 holding up three mountains, his mind thought it was being attacked. By mind, I mean Theo, who decided to attack the "attacker", who was Ted's unnamed teacher.

The next event that canonically and chronologically happens is Ted Theo Cole's "first" death at the late entrance exams for Hero High. He was impaled by several katana. In an alternate universe, his body is cut in half.

Hmmm... next is... I think next up is the... hostage... thing? I feel like that's what's next up.

From what I remember Ted and Sebastian Melodas fight while Sam Kai Lemons and Liana Melodas play... go fish? Or was it Uno? I forgot, it was such a long time ago and I'm too lazy to go back and read it.

I think he made some friends the day before, but they don't interact enough for that to count as a "Major event"

F's in the chat for Ted, Gwen Quincy and Emily Statch's friendship.

Um, next should be... Oh! The Ben fight.

Ben the Executioner, a villain notorious for the various copycats with similar Ticks, and his signature of cutting off the left hands of his victims.

Sam and Ted struggle to fight him after easily beating a copycat of his.

Though when Pro Hero Ult Ref shows up everything is just fine.

The Unnamed Training Facility, otherwise known as the U.T.F.

What was supposed to be a normal rescue training exercise turned out to be a fight for some students lives, though thankfully no one died.

Not comes into the room and throws a balled-up piece of paper at Kevin before leaving.

Kevin unravels the piece of paper, seeing a picture of a giant, black, fiery explosion.

Okay, some villains died but they don't matter. They came to kill kids, there are no redeeming qualities in a person like that.

Not comes into the room again and simply stares at Kevin with the full three tomoe Sharingan in his eyes.

Kevin: Something wrong?

Kevin asks, turning around to look Not in the eye.

Not: Oh no, nothing wrong.

A piece of paper then flew out of nowhere, hitting Kevin in the side of his head.

Kevin: Ow! The hell was that for?

Kevin looked up to see Not gone.

Kevin: Fucking prick.

Kevin opened the paper and it's a picture of him throwing Not at a planet.

You can guess what happened to the populated planet.

Not: Eh boom.

Kevin: Okay, yeah, I've destroyed a few populated planets, but you were a destroyer for way longer than I've been alive.

Kevin states.

Not: True, but at least I'm proud of it. I hate children.

Not says, then creates a child that he then throws out of the window into the vast vacuum of space.

Kevin: You are an evil person.

Not: Not a person!

Not shouts out as he disappears.

Back onto the recap.

Two weeks after The U.T.F. Incident, The Spring Tournament for Junior Hero takes place.

Carson Galv arose victorious after winning the losers fights and getting a second chance to win. Also, Ted broke his arms and something about organ failure or something so he was in the hospital for a month.

After Ted is released, with his arms still in casts, he goes to Hero High as normal.

There was also an otherworldly adventure that happens but isn't shown.

During a team fight with Suba Rashii acting as a rogue who would attack both teams, Ted comes back from his adventure and watches the fights.

Sebastian says some things to rile up Suba which causes him to achieve his Second Activation.

After that Ren and Ted go to an alternate universe where Ted never met Theo and Ren.

This Ted acquired abilities Ted doesn't have because Ted hasn't used Gamer-ish since the tournament arc, and that was on another person.

Next, Class Z-1 goes to the U.T.F. but this time no villains try to kill them.

After that happens The Boys have a Video Game Tournament, in which Daniel, The Scottish Anteater, won. He doesn't even have thumbs!

Oh yeah, the city gets attacked by giant villains or something.

The next day Theo sends Ref to the shadow realm.

The reason? Well, remember when I said Ted had the mental fortitude of a 2 by 4 holding up three mountains? Yeah, that. Ted sees the destruction he could have helped lessen and decides that being mentally vacant for a few minutes was the best idea.

Then Ted uses Inergy to build Theo a body that he uses to commit slightly villainous acts.

A week after that, and it's Ted's sixteenth birthday.

Ted gets kidnapped at the birthday party orchestrated by Sam. In like a filler or something it's mentioned that Theo may have told Maria Wicker, otherwise known as Ted's bitch of a mom, where he would be so she could kidnap him.

But that's not completely canon so we'll only know if Theo or Not confirms it.

And that's the end of The Boy of Three Seasons One and 2, but the beginning of...

Theo and The Other Ones or Whatever.

TaTOOoW

Name and acronym pending

See ya in about a week.

Wait a minute. That cunt Not let me ramble on. Tch, I'll get him back.