Part 14

The one where Ted isn't a joke.

Skipping ahead another two days, Ted is back to getting tortured daily. Oh, wait no this isn't supposed to be a joke.

Ted is getting brutally tortured, having his legs and arms broken then healed, not allowing him to respawn.

Ted with fully grey hair: Ya know, starting to think my mom doesn't like men.

Torturer: Shut UP!

Ted's torturer slammed a metal hammer into his legs with super strength.

Ted: My pain receptors, though fully healed, dulled severely like a week ago. You'd need mommy dearest to erase my memories of the last twenty days.

Torturer #2: Stupid male thinks he can request the presence of the mistress.

Ted: Oho, so some of you CAN talk in full sentences. And here I was with the idea that she doesn't care for the male gender.

Ted's legs are then broken again, him still not giving a reaction.

Ren: so, didn't think this is what you meant by "fuck you, how about you feel my pain."

In the mind palace, which Ted can now inhabit without the use of meditation, Ren is on the ground, with two broken legs and two healing arms.

Ted: I can barely feel the pain anyway, what you're feeling is what me twenty days ago would have felt.

Ren: you mean what you, a naive, non-tortured little shit would feel, being tortured for the first time, would feel?

Ted: When you put it that way...

Ted shot Ren in his recently healed knee cap with a Desert Eagle.

Ted: Yeah I did sound stupid, I think you're feeling what I would have felt if this specific torture method took place about a week ago

Ren: hmhmhm...! you ass eating fucking piece of absolute dog shit!

Ted: Surprised you could maintain the monotone, well, tone, the whole way through.

Ren: so because you want me to feel your pain you're going to shoot my knee caps every time your legs get broken? that doesn't sound like sharing the pain. that sounds like you being a sadistic dick.

Ted tilts his head to the side while staring up and away from Ren before shooting him in his elbow.

Ted with an evil grin on his face: So what? I'm just venting a little bit of the pain I've felt in the healthiest way possible at the time.

Ren: You've got clones.

Ted: Those look like me, makes me feel like them when I do it.

Meanwhile in a parallel universe~

Ted: Why are you doing this to me, Ren?!

Ren: Because I'm a walking copyright infringement!

Back in the main universe~

Ren: that was weird.

Ted shoots Ren in his dick.

Ren: YOU SHIT EATING PIRANHA CUNT!

Ted: It took me getting my balls destroyed for you to show some emotion. sigh The lengths I have to go to.

Back in the real world where Ted is still shit talking.

Ted: They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, guess I'm just going back to school at the same strength I left at.

Ted was then struck across the face. A flame, not grey, starting climbing up from his neck and covered the cut across his nose.