Filler!

The one that's a bunch of skits.

Ted, in a new outfit, is standing across from Theo, the latter monologuing about how the former couldn't beat him.

Theo: Huh ha! So you finally managed to find me. Consider me a bit more than impressed.

Ted just stands there looking at Theo

Theo: But if you've come to try to kill me I'll give you a chance to turn around and leave now. You see, I've had dominion over this land for over 2,000 years due to my overwhelming power. So to approach me alone, an infant like you? It's suicide. You understand, there is no killing me-

Ted lets out his bloodlust, Theo hallucinating him appearing in front of him and uppercutting his head off.

Theo: AAAAH!

Theo looks around after screaming, Ted still just standing there.

Theo: I'm okay? What was that? Th-that was his bloodlust?

Theo looks at the ground, away from Ted who is still just standing there.

Theo: Did I scream out loud or was that in my head? He didn't react. My imagination must be getting the best of me. He's just a child.

Theo looks back at Ted who's still just standing there, staring.

Theo: W-where was I? You can't beat me-

Ted suddenly appeared in front of Theo and punched him in the throat, distorting reality and making Theo feel unimaginable pain and causing him to make weird noises of anguish.

Theo: This Wick real! He's real!

Reference ^^^^^^^^^

Cool transition~

Ted is running from Theo who has a gun for some reason.

Theo: Hey! Hey, stop! Freeze damn it!

They run past a tree

Theo: We can do this the easy way or the hard way, the choice is yours!

Ted runs into a dead end.

Ted: shit, shit.

Theo holds Ted at gunpoint.

Theo: Hold it right there dirtbag.

Ted while chuckling and putting his hands up: Well I guess you caught me. What's next?

Theo: I'm taking you in. You're gonna stand trial for the crimes you committed Wicker.

Ted: Crimes? Ah, I'm nothing more than an upstanding citizen of the United States of America.

Theo: Alright well let's see how that stands in court. Now come on with me.

Ted: You thought it'd be that easy huh?

Theo: What?

The camera pans to the right to reveal Itsuki behind Theo with a gun.

Itsuki: sorry for my timing boss.

Theo puts his hands up.

Ted: Oh, I have no complaints, and you. I don't know what your beef is with me but coming here alone just wasn't the smartest idea.

Theo laughs.

Theo: Alone? What makes you think I came here alone?

Ted while mockingly looking around: Oh, I don't see nobody rushing in, and this will be about that time, so let's call it an assumption.