UnF! Tournament Arc Part Two

Right where we left off. The match starts and Ren books it in the opposite direction, using his dark and light grey fire to block some bullets.

Ted immediately rushed at the one with the broadsword, drawing and slashing at their neck but being blocked by the sword.

A whip wrapped around his leg and he was flung into the air with seemingly no way to dodge any projectiles.

Ted then used his fire to create a broadsword to block the bullets then threw it at the one shooting at him.

???: EEK!

When Ted landed back on the ground he dislodged the broadsword and threw it at the broadsword wielder and ducked under the whip that cracked where his head just was.

Theo quickly rushed in and punched the one with the whip into a tree who barely dodged a shot from Ren.

Ted continued to go after the broadsword wielder, jumping over a wide sweep and kicking them in the chin.

???: Agh! Didn't your mother ever teach you not to hit a girl!?

Ted: I absolutely hate my mother!

Ted brought the katana down onto her but is stopped by a bullet that hit his hand.

Ted: Tch! Ren!

Ren shot the shooter in the leg making them stumble and miss their next shot.

Ted used a rope of his fire to bring the katana back to him.

While he was distracted, the girl with the sword had already started swinging at him but miraculously missed.

Sword: Huh?

Kate had her hand outstretched towards Ted, probably using her Semblance to help him.

Ted gave a thumb up then slashed the sword girl across the chest, revealing her... who the hell wrote this script?!

Ted had covered his face with his hand because he's a decent person and not a weirdo, Theo, on the other hand, got distracted and hit across the face with the whip.

Theo: Shit!

Ted finally decided to use his fire for something other than creating.

Ted covered the katana with his grey fire, twirling the blade around and sticking it into the ground.

Ted: Quake!

Ted used his fire to shake the ground around him, knocking everyone but him on their ass.

Theo: At least give us a warning you asshat!

Ted: Fuck you, Theo!

Ted kicked the sword girl so hard she flew off the stage and hit the wall with enough force to completely shatter her Aura shield.

Bartholomew: Ooh! That must have hurt!

Emerald Farkry is down.

Ted then turned his sights on to the annoying sniper, covering the bottom half of his face with his grey fire and sheathing the katana.

Ted: Hey there.

Sniper: EEK!

Before the sniper could register Ted they were given a concussion and possibly multiple broken ribs.

Riley Day is out.

Cut to Ozpin's office

Oz: I feel like I've made a mistake of some kind.

Back to the fight

Ted: Well, I've done what I could. Up to you guys now.

Ted just sat down next to a tree.