UnF!? Tournament Arc Final Part

You can skip anything after Ted leaves.

This one opens up with Ted yawning before taking a bite of a slice of bread that toasts when it enters his mouth.

Kate: How are you doing that?

Ted: Doing what?

Ted took a bite of the soft bread but Kate heard crunchy toast sounds when he chewed.

Kate: When you take a bite of the bread it's normal bread but when you chew, it's toasted.

Ted: Oh, that's easy. My internal body temperature is around one-thirty Fahrenheit.

Ted takes another bite of the bread.

Ted: Plus I use fire in my mouth to toast it.

Ted finishes his bread and grabs the cracked katana.

Ren: So, it's the last round, who's fighting?

Theo: Ted.

Kate: But aren't you stronger than him?

Theo: Yep, but he needs to get more hand to hand experience. What better way to get it than fighting people who are closer to his level of strength than his peers back home?

Kate: Good point, Theo. But, if I may.

Kate audibly cleared her throat before the subtitles continued.

Kate: WHAT ABOUT US WINNING!?

Theo: Relax, Ted can outspeed almost anyone at Beacon.

Ren: Plus there's his monstrous leg strength.

Ted: Don't worry, it'll be fine.

Later~

Ted sheathed the katana after testing its strength, concluding that it's good for one more use.

Bartholomew: Would Te-

Ted: I'm already here!

Ted suddenly appeared on the stage with a totally different demeanour than the previous rounds.

When Ted's opponent arrived he mentally noted the various scuff marks on his combat outfit.

Ted: Some last-minute training perhaps? Ah, who cares. He's done for anyway.

Ted's opponent is from Mistral Academy and uses a flail/grenade launcher combo weapon.

Ted played with his fire before the fight started and he blocked a hit with his forearm.

Ted: Ya know, since this is one of my last fights, I might as well go all out from the start.

Ted's opponent felt his body become weightless before being slammed into the ground.

Flail Guy: What was that?

Ted: Telekinesis.

Ted lifted the flail guy and dodged his flail that he shot out at him.

Ya know, Ted doesn't get hurt enough.

Let's change that, shall we?

Red, the colour of a lot of things, but most importantly, Blood.

One second the ground was white, then the next it was covered in the liquid of life.

Ted fell over with a hole through his torso, his eyes glazed over and blood dripping from his lips.

Kate looked at the tournament stage with horror in her eyes with Theo and Ren on either side of her.

Ren: Should we?