Filler!

A fight that shakes the heavens!

Kevin: C'mon, we don't have to do this. I'm still not fully healed.

Not: And? I've fought Bro when I was still recovering from that fucking star exploding on me.

Kevin: A star exploding on you isn't the same as forcing your body to use a technique that would rip someone weaker than you apart.

Not: Too bad.

After Kevin reluctantly got into his fighting stance, Not explained the rules.

Not: As usual, we ramp up in power as the fight goes on. Human, to animal, to alien, to demigod, to lesser God, then to God of Destruction.

Kevin: Why humans? They aren't the weakest.

Not: Because humans are the only species that all Gods are required to create.

Kevin: I'm assuming by alien you mean the Fyrs right?

Not: Yep.

The Fyrs are a humanoid species that live almost exactly like humans, except their planet is almost 100 times larger and the animals are 1000 times more deadly.

As such, the Fyrs, pronounced "fears", are also around 100 times larger than humans to fit the size and gravity of their planet.

And this is a filler so Not's thing about not giving out info is out the window.

Kevin and Not engage in hand to hand combat.

Kevin throws two jabs at Not's face that he ducks and weaves before sending a flying knee at Kevin who does a quick back step to dodge.

Not performs a spinning back kick to Kevin who is just in range, hitting him and sending him skidding across the ground.

Not followed up by jumping into the air and slamming his fist down onto Kevin who barely dodged by rolling away, seeing the cracks in the ground that Not left.

Not dashed at Kevin who barely had time to react as he felt a hot sensation in the arm he used to block, seeing a burn mark on his arm.

Kevin retaliated by quickly dropping to his hands and horse kicking Not in the torso.

Not had grabbed one of Kevin's legs and then proceeded to slam his body into the ground several times.

After throwing Kevin to the side Not, along with his clothes, grew by almost 100 times. Same with Kevin.

The part of the apartment they were in grew as well to accommodate their size.

Not threw a wild side-kick at Kevin's face that he shut down with an Ax-Kick.

Not backflips and kicks Kevin in the chin.

Kevin performs a back handspring to get some distance.

The two of them had smirks on their faces as they stared into each other's eyes.

The two of them rush at each other, once again engaging in combat.

Kevin blocks a volley of punches and kicks before attempting a tornado kick that Not dodged.

Not swept Kevin's legs before quickly moving in for the kill.

Kevin: Nice match.

Not: Very nice match.

Not helps Kevin up as they both shrink down to their normal size.

Bro: Amazing match!

Bro struts up to the two, grabbing both of their necks in his arms and hugging them in that way older brothers do. You know the one.