UnF? Tournament Arc

Ted, Theo and Ren are eating cereal before they venture off to Remnant.

Theo: Ya know, it's a bit weird now that there's two of you.

Ren: It's not weird. We're Brandos everyone is technically two people.

Ted: Wait, Theo, why aren't there two of you?

Theo: Oh, in my final battle when I was alive I discovered something that Brandos could do. I'm not gonna tell you what it is but you've done it before.

Ted/Ren: Fusion.

Theo: Holy shit you caught on fast. But it's not just a temporary fusion we used, it was permanent.

Kevin: This feels less like Filler and more like a side story.

Hmmm, true. But I'm still gonna treat it as filler.

Flashback~

Ted is sitting in the Mind Palace, working on new moves when he feels something, no... someone walk up behind him.

When Ted looked behind him he saw... himself? But he had dark grey eyes and almost completely black hair save for some grey strands.

Ted?: Oh hey, you finally noticed me. To be blunt, I'm you, you're me, Brando thing.

Ted: But, I thought Theo took your place when I became his host.

Ted?: Nope, Ren took my place, Theo came after you became the host of Ren.

Ted: His name is Itsuki.

Ted?: Whatever. When Itsuki died I came back to your mind, you just didn't come here as much as you used to, to notice me.

Ted: Then what about Theo?

Ted?: Theo came from the other last Brando seeking a way to live on.

Ted: What other last Brando?

Ted?: You were originally gonna be a Twin, but you ate them in the womb.

Ted/Ted?: Vanishing Twin Syndrome.

Ted?: Yep. Though it usually happens when your twin would've just died in the womb you kinda absorbed them into yourself.

Ted: So why are you telling me this? Wait how do you know this?

Ted?: When you sleep I create clones to go do stuff. I got bored and checked our immediate families hospital records. You know our dad had just as shit eyesight?

Ted: Well now we've got someone to blame.

Flashback over~

The three are done eating their breakfast.

Ted: So I'm gonna go get my gear. We'll meet you at the top of the tower.

Theo: Cool, I'm gonna go tell Acey that I'll be gone for a day.

Ren: See ya, First.

Theo blankly stared at Ren before walking off.

Ren: I think he's warming up to me.

One hour later.

Ted has on his usual dark sweat pants and jacket but under that something similar to Sebastian's Hero Costume's bodysuit.

Ren is wearing the same thing but red.

Ted: You get the revolver.

Ren: You know I'm just as good at using a sword as you.

Ted: Yeah but I don't have two I-Swords previously owned by my father.

Ren: Just get your licence and buy one.