Don't Say A Word: 4

Madison, once again was doodling when one of the guards called out. "Ready Doctor?"

She covered the drawings with her arms. Nervous, she felt nervous. "Yes..." she said.

Jonathan's eyes were staring at her the whole time. Locked in a staring war until the guards left, when Madison broke away looking up at the clock.

"Still nervous I see..." Jonathan smirked.

"Hello to you to Mr Crane." Madison said looking back at him.

"hmm"

"So, shall we pick up where we left off last time?"

"How about no." he said bluntly.

"Then what are we going to talk about then?"

"How about your interview with Harley Quinn..."

"No, I don't discuss other patients interviews with other patients" Madison smiled.

"Then I find this a waste of time..." he frowned.

Madison shrugged. "Guards!" she smirked as he was dragged out.

Madison drummed her fingers on her desk, he knew about Harley's interview. She figured, since he asked about it. But what exactly did she tell him?

~~~

When Madison got home she fed pumpkin and plopped on the couch turning on the tv.

She switched from whatever channel she had it on to the news. The head line, 'Another Missing Woman'.

"Miss Alexandra May, has gone missing, Many figure the delusional mad man Jervis Tetch is responsible for her disappearance. Gotham City police are doing what they can to find the poor girl." Vikki Vale reported. Madison rolled her eyes and sprawled out on the couch.

She was to tired to get up. Pumpkin leaped up and curled up on her stomach and closed his eyes. "I see, me lying on the couch entitles you permission to lay on me?"

The cat continued sleeping. Madison sighed laid her head back down and closed her eyes. As she started falling asleep her cell rang. She growled and pulled it from her pocket. "Hello?"

She grumbled.

"Hi Madison" a cheery voice said.

"Hi Jamie... what's up"

"Well... umm I'm kinda having problems at home... and-"

"You need me too take over your interviews...?"

"Yeah... sorry, I just have one tommorow. Please!" Jamie begged. Madison sighed. "Okay, could you tell me who I will be working with?"