Don't Say a Word: 6

{I don't like this chapter, I'm sorry. It sucks, and it's short. Once again I'm sorry}

"No..."

Madison was a bit surprised. "Really?" He shrugged and smirked. "It wasn't hard to get it out of Harley..."

"Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me" He said. A blush creeped over her cheeks. Trying to keep cool she changed the subject. "Umm... well ehhh, Let's get back to the interview... What did you do after well... your grandmothers murder"

"I went to collage to become a psychologist, then I taught psychology at Gotham University"

"Anything after that?"

"I worked here at Arkham"

"Here at Arkham? What happened... how did you become Scarecrow?"

"They found out I was testing on patients, and I got locked up"

"Hmm, Well I think we should just end this session. Okay? Guards!" she said. "Bye Madison" Jonathan said as he was dragged away.

Madison bit her lip and pulled out Harley's note. She opened it timidly. It said.

'Dear Madison

Sorry I couldn't call you. But Joker wasn't in a pleasant mood. So I sent this with Johnny. And I'm sorry I told him! It wasn't on purpose, please don't get mad. Anyways, you've been good with us Rouges, couldn't you stay with us? I'll be expecting your answer when I return. See ya!'

Madison blinked and read it over again. Join the rouges...

But it was a tempting offer, she would have to think about after work.

~~~

When she got home she plopped on the couch with the note. "Hmmmmmm" she hummed thinking and staring. She would have an answer for Harley when she saw her again.

Now really bored Madison turned on the tv. Vikki Vale was reporting something. Madison couldn't hear it, she wasn't paying attention. She was staring out the window at Arkham.

She had an idea to get Jonathan out, and make a big entrance.