Don't Say A Word: 18

Madison had been with Selena for 1 1/2 weeks. She couldn't stand the separation much longer. No matter what he had done. She wanted to see him. Selena didn't really agree with the idea.

"Selena I'm going. I want to see him" Madison sighed

"Well I'm not stopping you but he better be careful next time or you will not be the only hurt one"

Madison smiled "Thanks."

~~~

Madison slowly, cautiously approached the house she shared with Jonathan. She swallowed and opened the door slowly. She couldn't see anyone.

"Hello? Jonathan?" she said. She heard footsteps upstairs and Jonathan quickly coming down the stairs. "M-Madison?" Jonathan said. He timidly walked toward her. She flinched away as he reached out to touch her. He drew his hand back. "Madison I'm so sorry"

"I couldn't stay away" She said.

"I'm glad you came back"

"I can't believe I did"

He smiled sadly. "But I missed you" She smiled and looked in meeting Her hazel to his blue eyes. He reached out to touch her again this time she forced herself not flinch. He moved her away from her face and pulled her in for a hug. It was so relieved that she was safe and home. "Where did you go?" He asked.

"I-I was with Selena." She stuttered. He sighed "Of course you were, The only place I didn't look" He gave a weak laugh.

"I'm just glad you're home"

She struggle to break out of his grip but quickly he let her go. "Now can I go to take a nap I haven't slept for days." She tried to smile. Jonathan nodded "Go ahead" he said. She walked upstairs into their room. She flung herself on the bed curling up in the soft sheets. They were warm and comfortable. She fell asleep quickly

~~~

It was so hard for both Jonathan and Madison. She was still so afraid of him, Every time he approached her she'd flinch. Madison was also afraid of something else, The dosage Scarecrow had given her during the attack. What has happened to her child? Was it dead?

She didn't want to ask Jonathan so she decided go to an actual doctor.

At the hospital they said her baby was alive, She was so happy and relieved. She decided not to tell Jonathan though. Jonathan loomed around the house like a cloud, Just hovering keeping his distance from Madison. Until she felt safe around him again. It was fine with Madison.

Another problem was the sleeping situation, as she refused to be near him she slept in her old room. And Jonathan couldn't help her when she had nightmares, Since they were about him.

Madison hadn't talk to Harley either. She refused to speak to her. So Harley kept her distance.

Madison was growing tired of all the fear. What was the point of her returning if she couldn't even get close to Jonathan, Without flinching or moving away from him anyways.

Madison came up with a plan. To get away, This time forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's almost over one more chapter and then the sequel. Yeah sorry this chapter all this is explaining really nothing happens besides Madison's return and leaving. I'm sure that's what no one expected, I kind of didn't either.

Well Stuff happens