Don't Say A Word: 12

"Dammit Madison!" Jonathan growled, then sighed. "How did she get caught?" he asked Harley.

"Mista J said some people recognized her, then the cops show up." Harley said.

"Thanks Harley." he said and hung up the phone.

Jonathan went to his lab got his mask and some toxin. He started walking towards the door when he remembered. "Damn Madison had my car"

~~~

Madison was being taken to her interview with Dr Andrew Liam again. But this time it was a bit weird he had a very dark grin on his face.

"Hello again Miss Lupin."

"Ah no Mrs Crane soon"

"So you and Crane. Won't really make a difference"

"Okay you sound like a creeper" he walked over to her and gently grabbed her chin. She pulled her face away. "Major creeper. You seemed like a fine pyscologist before"

"Well I like this with most of my other female patients. One normal interview sometimes two. But you are a fine lady Mrs Crane" he hissed touching her cheek.

"You better stay the hell away." Madison got scared.

He pinned her arm. "Help!" Madison screamed struggling against his grip. "Ah Ah Ah we're in a sound proof room. For certain interviews"

Madison struggled but to no avail.

~~~

An hour later Madison was returned to her cell. She was trembling and huddled in the corner.

She just wished Jonathan would get there soon.

~~~

"How am I supposed to get her out. I can't sneak in silently like you two. And we just got out of Arkham." Jonathan growled

"Well, Mista J has some explosives" Harley said.

"No, I don't want to blow up half the building just go in, get Madison, and get out"

"Well, you could just get 'caught' again and bust her out"

"I guess when we get out we can steal another car. And make sure it's not Dr Smith's"

"Renee. Ha you stole her car"

"Yes. Well thanks for the chat Harley but I want to go get Madison"

~~~

Fortunately Dr Liam was out today and she had and interview with another doctor. That doctor being Renee.

"Hello Ms Lupin. I hope you won't mind my formalities but, you're a patient now" Renee said moving some papers on her desk.

"No... No. But it's umm Mrs Crane soon" Madison said quietly.

"Oh... well... congrats I guess... Is there something wrong?"

"You know you've got some real sick minded Doctors here Renee" Madison hissed

"Are you saying my staff is crazy?"

"Maybe they should be the ones locked up instead of us 'crazies!' " Madison shouted. Renee looked a bit surprised Madison never acted like this.

Madison smirked. "Are you afraid Renee? Tell me what do you fear?" she copied Jonathan's words.

Fear only flickered in her eyes. "We are done!"

"You will bow to me! Phobia, Mistress of fear!" she cackled as she was dragged back to herself.

~~~

Jonathan was taken to his cell, he saw Madison. Siting on the floor, head down, hair hiding her face.

Once they closed the door he called her name softly. "Madison"

He head popped up quickly "Jonathan!"

"Are you okay. You sound upset"

"No... no. Jonathan."

"What happened?"

"H-he raped me Jonathan." she cried softly. Jonathan could feel his anger boil up. "Who"

"Liam... D-doctor Andrew L-ghL-Liam"

Jonathan fists clenched but his expression soften when he heard Madison's soft sobs. He wanted to hold her, comfort her, but he couldn't.

He would get her out soon since he already devised a plan. Harley would sneak in, disguised of course, and get them both out.

It would happen tomorrow the break out, but along the way. Jonathan just might have to pay a visit to one Dr Andrew Liam on the way out.

~~~

Harley walked right passed most doctors and security, she was wearing a wig, and colored contacts.

She walked down the halls to Jonathan's and Madison's cells. "Get Madison out first" Jonathan whispered. Harley open Madison's cell. "Come on darling. Time to go" Harley even got her voice to sound different.

Madison let Harley handcuff her and lead her out. She acted like she was taking her to an office but led her out the back. Quickly going to get Jonathan. "Hey, Harley can you get me to Andrew Liam's office"

"Uh, we need to hurry Maddie's out back."

"Well it wont take long"

She let him into Andrews office. "Excuse me, I don't have any appointments right-" Jonathan took a gun from Harley, and held it to his head. "Oh... Crane. Heh... Uh I-I think I know what this is about" he stuttered.

"Im sure you do. Oh how I'd wish to prolong your suffering but, Madison is waiting for me"

"N-" was all he got out as the bullet passed through his head.

"Okay let's got!" Harley said dragging Jonathan out, taking his gun. Security running to Liam's office.

Harley and Jonathan ran out the back. "Come on Madison" Jonathan said as they jumped in the back of the van, Harley sat up front and Edward was driving. "You got Edward to come?"

"Yep!" Harley nodded. "Let's go! Jonny shot someone!"

That got the car going.

~~~~~~~~

So Jonathan shot Andrew :) yay! I've recently watched The Following, The Raven, and have been reading TONS of Edgar Allen Poe. So... I had someone shot in this chapter XP