Don't Say A Word: 11

Madison could hardly breath, the ring was in the shape of a raven the wings forming the loop and a medium sized stone in the beak. "Y-yes..."

Other began to notice when she said it louder. So exited and stunned. "Yes. Yes!" he slipped the ring on her finger and stood up embracing her in a tight hug. His lips touched hers.

Releasing each other, they saw how many noticed that little scene. Madison was to exited to feel embarrassed.

"Congratulations" a voice said behind them. It was Edward, "So you mustered up the courage Jonathan." he said with a tone of laughter. Madison looked to Jonathan with a smirk. "Oh and earlier you didn't get the chance to meet who I'm with." Edward said.

"You're with someone beside Query and Echo?" Madison asked

"Yes he is" a tall blonde woman walked up to Riddler's side, a small smile on her pale face.

"This is Amanda."

"Whom you first met in Arkham" Jonathan said. Edward shrugged. "Same place you met Madison"

"But Amanda was a patient, having a slight case of schizophrenia, which was being treated, and a personality disorder I believe."

"Avoident Personality and Obsessive Compulsion" Amanda said quietly.

"So what." Edward said looking a little irritated.

"Nothing. He's just being Jonathan. It's fun to mess with you" Madison smiled.

"I'd say it's about time to return home. The cat is going to miss her" Jonathan rolled his eyes when he mentioned Pumpkin.

"They just don't get along" Madison laughed.

"Goodbye Edward, Amanda" he said

"Goodbye"

They walked away from Edward and Amanda.

~~~

Returning home it was around 9:55. It was quite late according to Madison who was still used too her early bed time for work.

She yawned and stretched Pumpkin came hurling down the stairs meowing. He rubbed against her leg, and followed her paying no mind to Jonathan.

She went to her own room to change to pj's. She walked down the hall to Jonathan's room. She cracked to door open the lights were out and Jonathan lying in bed.

Madison tiptoed over and crawled on the bed. "Mind if I join you?"

Jonathan sat up "Not at all" and gently kissed her. She curled under the covers with him and snuggled close to him. She whispered "I love you"

"I love you too"

~~~

Madison was walking around the house singing.

"Wandering Child so lost so helpless yearning for my guidance."

Jonathan was reading. He pushes his glasses up and watch Madison dance/walk back and fourth from the kitchen over to the bottom of the stairs.

"Angel or father, friend or phantom-"

"Not that I don't love your singing dear. But what are you doing"

"Phantom of the Opera. When Christine went to her father's grave, the phantom tried to trick her. But Raoul her lover saved her just in time" she said dramatically. Jonathan sighed. Madison wandered over to the couch and leaned over.

"Have you seen Phantom of the Opera."

"No, but I don't particularly like Opera"

"What about Red Eye! Oooo that's my favorite movie! Let's go get it! You have to watch it."

Jonathan held up the keys to the car. "Don't get caught"

"I won't."

~~~

They shut the door behind Madison and she say on the bed of her cell. "Damn" she sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not much happened in this chapter. But the next one stuff about to go down. Between Jonathan and a messed up psychiatrist. :)