Don't Say A Word: 7

{chapter soo haarrdd tooooo wriiiiite when you have writers block}

Madison smirked and pulled the finished dress on. It was raggedy with areas that looked like someone had sewn up a torn spot, though it looked like stitches on a ragdoll. It was knee length, and long sleeved. To finish it off she wore a witch's hat with a patch sewn onto it.

She looked over her costume proudly in the mirror. "Wait almost forgot!" she said putting on a gas mask that covered the lower half of her face. Just in case fear toxin got involved, which she was almost certain it would.

She walked up to the roof and stared over the buildings to Arkham. This was the final moment to decide. Either go through with it or stay a normal citizen.

Eh.

She leaped over to the next rooftop. "Yes!" she quietly congratulated herself for leaping quite a bit of distance.

"Onward" she said looking towards Arkham.

Since she worked at Arkham it wasn't very hard to sneak it, she just slipped in the back door. Knocking out a guard, she wondered how she was going to get to Jonathan. She hadn't even supposed she'd get this far.

She'd go get some of Jonathan's fear toxin, fortunately she new where they kept all the villains belongings, like costumes and weapons.

Sneaking down a few more hallways she came to the medium sized room, there was ALOT of stuff. After searching around a bit she found his mask, canisters of fear toxin, and suit.

Not wanting to carry to much stuff she just grabbed two canisters of fear toxin and his mask.

Sneaking back towards the holding cells. Way to many guards, well she was going to get discovered at one point. She threw out a canister, toxin clouded the room. The air held only screams as Madison ran down towards Jonathan's cell. Swiping a key from a sobbing guard she unlocked his cell.

"Oh hello again Mr Crane" Madison smirked under the mask as Jonathan looked at her confused. "Oh I'm sorry don't recognize me? Here." she removed her mask.

Jonathan smirked. "Very similar to Miss Quinn's actions don't you think?"

Madison shrugged, "Well, I just set off the alarm lets go" she threw him the mask.

Madison knocked out another guard as they reached the entrance of the building. "Where know?" she asked.

"Run, we need to hide" he said. She nodded, she didn't know where they would hide but she knew Batman would soon be there. He could already be there.

"We could hide at my house?" Madison suggested. "Sure, but we need to move fast" he said.

Slamming the door behind them Madison quickly looked out the window, police were all over Arkham, and searching. "We can't be here long"

"I know, we'll go out the back."

"Alright. Let's go, but we need to see Harley first I have to tell her my answer, unless she's watching the news" Madison smiled, proud of her accomplishment, and she didn't get shot at. Yay!

~~~

{Another short chapter I'm sorry}

Don't Say A Word (GOING TO BE REWRITTEN)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें