Don't Say A Word: 19 & Sequel Info!

"By Madison see you later" Jonathan said, Kissing her forehead. She forced herself not to flinch at his touch. He frowned and walked out the door with his mask. Madison sighed. Now time for her plan to set in motion.

She walked into the kitchen and sat at the table piece of paper and pencil were lying there. She took a deep breath picked up the pencil and began to write. Once the paper was finished she folded it wrote Madison on it and then set down the pencil And got up.

She went upstairs pulled her bag out of the closet in her old room. "I can't believe I'm doing this" And proceeded to pack her things. Clothes, books, whatever she had. She also got the cat carrier out of the closet, and whistled for Pumkin. The black cat came rushing in, Meowing frantically. She picked him up and forced into the carrier. He howled in protest. Madison ignored him.

Once everything was packed she side looked outside the window grabbed your stuff and walked downstairs. She sent her bag at the door and looked around one more time.

Tears fell down her cheeks. She didn't want you to leave yet she didn't want to risk the life of her child. She went away her tears and walked outside with the bags putting them in the back of her car. Pumpkins howls of protest making it harder. She got the driver seat and drove off.

She watched her house and fadeaway in the rear view mirror and then eventually is just another building among the others.

~~~

When Jonathan came home it was awfully quiet. Something felt wrong but he didn't know what. "Madison?" He yelled. No response. He walked into the kitchen there on the table was Maddison's note. In her handwriting.

It's read:

'Dearest Jonathan, I'm sorry I can't do this anymore. I can't constantly live in fear, fear of you. I didn't want it to turn out this way. I have no other choice. Because Jonathan you killed our child. Yes the dosage of fear toxin killed the child, I was afraid to tell you. Just can't stand that anymore, The fear of constant terror that you will hurt me again. You already broke your promise once what makes me think you won't do it again? I'm sorry, don't try to find me I've already left town I'm probably out of Gotham. Please just leave me alone.

Love Madison,'

Jonathan felt stabbing in his chest, The pain of a heartbreak. He had killed the child, he scared away his wife. He didn't want it to be true. The evidence was here, Madison was gone. His chest felt hollow like somebody had ripped his heart away. It was unbearable pain. And he was left to suffer alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it and what do you think? Hate it? Love it? Yes Madison lied and left poor Jonathan alone. But she thought it was the best thing because well what if Jonathan snapped on the child or on her again?

This sequel is called Darkest Night. I already have the first chapter started so keep on the lookout!

FairFarren!